I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.

Discus and support I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Based on the outcome, I cannot buy DLCs for Kinect Sports Rivals anymore. Everytime I try to accept the purchase, the Microsoft Store is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Sep 21, 2019.

1. I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.

I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error. [​IMG]
    Based
    on the outcome, I cannot buy DLCs for Kinect Sports Rivals anymore. Everytime I try to accept the purchase, the Microsoft Store is intentionally refusing to take it because it knows I am trying to buy them. What is wrong with Microsoft Store? Does it hate
    me? It seems so. Maybe I could be banned from buying that item.

:)

Radiant Sword X, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Lov10sBeauty Win User

ok, I tried buy this in Mexico. on the website was impossible. in the app, it shows me an error message. I guess the MS store is having issues with this content or something, because I bought other game and it works fine.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

If this is happening on a regular basis please log in to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and make sure your billing info is correct and up to date and that you have no amounts owing on your account.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Have you tried buying it on the xbox store instead of PC?
  5. miky20 Win User

Question: Kinect 2.0 Games

kinect sports rivals :) i will buy it day 1
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

Thema:

1. I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error. - Similar Threads - cannot buy Kinect

2. I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...: I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for 1999 TL. However I can buy items in game for 150 TL. What can be the problem?...
  3. Cannot buy a game with Ubisoft+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy a game with Ubisoft+: Hello all, I just got 1 month of Ubisoft + and I was trying to buy Valhalla Cmplete edition as it is on sale but I get an error message that I already own the game... Now, I wanted to buy the...
  4. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  5. I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen: I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen. In my account (parent account) is showing that were charged this money in his account but in his cannot...
  6. Cannot access Starfield after buying premium upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access Starfield after buying premium upgrade: I've bought and dowbloaded the Starfield Premium upgrade in order to be anle to play before the general releade date. However, even after installing I'm getting the 'You're too early' message....
  7. I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”: I was trying to hop on call of duty ghosts today and all of the sudden I got an error that I need to buy it in order to play it even tho I have brought the game and own it so I said “that’s weird”...
  8. I cannot buy something on the xbox gamepass app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy something on the xbox gamepass app: I cannot buy something on the xbox gamepass app because my microseft account is allegedy a US account however I am in canada and when I go on the microsoft security site it says its set to canada...
  9. Cannot buy Minecraft Java for son's new account - says Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft Java for son's new account - says Already Owned: I'm trying to set up Minecraft for my youngest on a laptop which already has it installed and has been used by other people. I created a new MS account for him which is a family one. When I...
  10. I cannot buy a minecraft realm. - Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to play. So get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy a minecraft realm. - Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to play. So get...: I migrated TWO accounts when it was needed years ago. I bought both of my accounts through mojang. Now when i try to buy a realm i am met with this: Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to...