I cannot begin secion in the xbox one in online

Discus and support I cannot begin secion in the xbox one in online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; me da el código de error al comenzar a secion el codigo es 0x80a40010 nesecito ayuda por favor 7b7987e6-a3f5-4eaf-8350-da40ed6b88c5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darinotorres, Sep 11, 2018.

  1. Darinotorres
    Darinotorres Guest

    I cannot begin secion in the xbox one in online


    me da el código de error al comenzar a secion el codigo es 0x80a40010 nesecito ayuda por favor

    :)
     
    Darinotorres, Sep 11, 2018
    #1
  2. BboyARTY10
    BboyARTY10 Guest
    problema con xbox one (Translation: Problem with Xbox One )

    necesito ayuda , inicio secion en mi consola como normalmente ago , pero cuando intento entrar amis juegos me dice que algo salio mal que devo iniciar secion para poder acceder alos juegos , pero ya tengo secion iniciada y no permite entrar a ningun juego
    , asi que voy a ala tienda de xbox pero me aparece este codigo de error 0x80131505.. ayuda porfavor .

    (MOD-Translation)

    I need help, start secion in my console as usual ago, but when I try to get Amis games tells me that something went wrong to start secion to access the games, but I have secion started and does not enter any game, so I'll wing tiend To Xbox but I get this
    error code 0x80131505.. Help please.
     
    BboyARTY10, Sep 11, 2018
    #2
  3. tavo11
    tavo11 Guest
    Forgot

    buen dia no puedo entrar a mi secion de xbox

    [Translation: good day I can not get my xbox section]
     
    tavo11, Sep 11, 2018
    #3
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

    I cannot begin secion in the xbox one in online

    denis97g, Sep 11, 2018
    #4
  5. Darinotorres
    Darinotorres Guest
    cualquier cosa me sigue dando el mismo error
     
    Darinotorres, Sep 11, 2018
    #5
  6. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    That issue is affecting some users, doesnt have a fix for now, but have a workaround.

    Please visit this thread here: 0x80a40010

    They found a workaround.
     
    SLB4EVERPT, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    I cannot begin secion in the xbox one in online

    cualquier cosa me sigue dando el mismo error
    That issue is affecting some users, doesnt have a fix for now, but have a workaround.

    Please visit this thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_console/0x80a40010/f930ce2c-06b6-413c-9e6e-95e714c4ed60

    They found a workaround.
  8. Darinotorres Win User

    I cannot begin secion in the xbox one in online

    cualquier cosa me sigue dando el mismo error
  9. denis97g Win User

    I cannot begin secion in the xbox one in online

  10. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Microsoft store installations not working for any app.

    Try see in App secion in support.xbox.com?
  11. tavo11 Win User

    Forgot

    buen dia no puedo entrar a mi secion de xbox

    [Translation: good day I can not get my xbox section]
Thema:

I cannot begin secion in the xbox one in online

Loading...
  1. I cannot begin secion in the xbox one in online - Similar Threads - cannot begin secion

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  10. Cannot access Microsoft Store "Begin Upgrade" doesn't work

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot access Microsoft Store "Begin Upgrade" doesn't work: Didn't know how to explain it properly in the bug report so here is a video (I am streaming to my PC that's why the quality is bad). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO90Szfe7Eg submitted by...