I cannot apply online for my Microsoft Account

Discus and support I cannot apply online for my Microsoft Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have searched high and low on the internet but nothing helps so I would appreciate anybody sending info to me. By the way I want to join my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoughSAUCE, Feb 19, 2020.

1. DoughSAUCE
    DoughSAUCE Guest

I have searched high and low on the internet but nothing helps so I would appreciate anybody sending info to me.

By the way I want to join my friends on iPhone and Nintendo Switch On Minecraft and I cant add friends either.

Want better contact

Discord: HeHe#0355

:)

DoughSAUCE, Feb 19, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

what exactly do you want to do, when you say you want to join your friends on iPhone and Nintendo Switch?

Is this for a specific game or something else?

Without more information it will be difficult for people in here to answer your question
  3. DoughSAUCE Win User

Thank you soo much for your help i greatly appreciate it
  4. DoughSAUCE Win User

Sorry I am forgetful I just thought I did
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to add friends on Minecraft.

Once you are signed into your Microsoft account on the device that you want to use to play with your friends, you should be able to follow these simple steps in order to add your friends and play online with them:

a. Click “Play” on the homescreen
    b. Toggle to the right onto the “Friends” tab
    c. Click the button to “Add Friend”

d. Find friends by entering their Microsoft Gamertag

You can find more info on this on the
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

I hope this is of some use to you.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox one Licence on two consoles

The account which downloads it can play it online and offline on the console it was downloaded on, online only on the other console it's on.

Other accounts can play it online when on the console it was downloaded on. They cannot play it on the other console.

This applied to most downloaded content, some arcade games it may not apply to.
Thema:

1. I cannot apply online for my Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - cannot apply online

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  4. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  5. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  6. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  7. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  8. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  9. Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .: Hello , so I want to apply for minecraft partner program , however it says the round is closed . I understand that all i can do is to wait for the next round , but anyone ever had experience in...
  10. Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in: Whenever I boot the system, it applies update upto 98% after which the normal menu screen show. Also whenever I try to add new account, it loads for a while and again shows add new account. I...