I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

Discus and support I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dkswogus3784, Apr 19, 2024.

1. dkswogus3784
    dkswogus3784 Guest

I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends.

I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed.

I searched for solution and i found that I have to adjust network setting in xbox networking but I couldn't find none.

I cannot undo Windows update and I heard console comanion is no more available.

what can I do fot this problem

:)

dkswogus3784, Apr 19, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. dkswogus3784 Win User

My oh My

you are my savior Thx man
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Game Pass PC stopped working - sign in problem

go to Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking. If you’re having a similar problem on Windows 11, open the Xbox Console Companion app, select Settings, and then select the Network tab
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Unable to sign in on XBOX App.

I understand. You cannot sign in to the Xbox Console Companion app too?

Also, are you running Windows 10 or 11?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

cannot connect through game bar to sea of thieves via windows 11

Hello JWingZ1,

Windows 10 Xbox Network can be accessible to PC Settings and the same with Xbox Console. However, Xbox Network for Windows 11 can only be seen on Xbox Console Companion. We need to ensure that we can access the Xbox Network because your error message says about multiplayer.

Multiplayer mode in any game related to Xbox will not work if NAT Type is restricted or moderate and especially if it have an error message.

Xbox Console Companion cannot be searched on Microsoft Store however, you can follow the link we provided earlier.

Xbox Console Companion - Microsoft Store Apps

Select Get in Store app and it should take you to this small prompt. Then, select Install to start downloading.

[​IMG]

Please let me know if you encounter issues.

On your PC Settings (press Windows key and i on keyboard simultaneously), look for Game Mode and turn it off and on.

Restart your computer and update us on how it went.

Regards,

Thema:

1. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - cannot access networking

2. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  5. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  6. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  7. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  8. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  9. XBOX ONE - Network Manager 10 App - cannot access shared network location!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE - Network Manager 10 App - cannot access shared network location!?: I've always wanted to have access from my PC shared media content to my XBOX ONE, listen and watch movies through this method, but somehow doesn't seem to find or cannot connect to my PC's shared...
  10. Cannot access my network settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access my network settings: Anytime anytime I try to access my network settings they will send me into a screen saying something went wrong I cannot report the problem because I cannot connect to my internet...