I cannot access red dead redemption online's special/ultimate edition content on my xbox...

Discus and support I cannot access red dead redemption online's special/ultimate edition content on my xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought the ultimate edition, and I do have access to the special/ultimate edition contents in single player story. However, it's not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maurice Lee1, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Maurice Lee1
    Maurice Lee1 Guest

I cannot access red dead redemption online's special/ultimate edition content on my xbox...

Hi,

I have bought the ultimate edition, and I do have access to the special/ultimate edition contents in single player story. However, it's not available when I play online.

I tried clearing the cache, re-installing the DLC, and etc but no avail. Can anyone help?

:)

Maurice Lee1, Sep 7, 2022
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

3. Nursemorph Win User

game not found in my library

When you bought it, did you have Game Pass? I ask as the version you bought does not seem to include Red Dead 2 Online, which is required (Story Mode acts like a DLC for Online) and RDR2 Online was on Game Pass at one point.

Seems there are 2 "Ultimates"...the version you have (Ultimate Edition Content) which included Online content (skins, weapons and whatnot) and an actual ultimate Edition which includes Online:

Your Edition:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/st...nd-ultimate-edition-content/9PB06H76TGWL/0010

Note the following on that page:

"Red Dead Online is required to play Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and access Ultimate Edition Content."

And the proper Ultimate Edition:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/red-dead-redemption-2-ultimate-edition/9PH339L3Z99C/0010

"Includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, Red Dead Online, plus all Special and Ultimate Edition content."

So it looks like you need to buy RDR2 Online to access your content:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/red-dead-online/9N3L5FF8M6SW/0010
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Where is my game?

Just to be sure, did you purchase Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition which is currently on sale for $29.99, or did you purchase Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and Ultimate Edition Content which is currently on sale for $27.99?

Only the first one is the complete game. Story Mode and Ultimate Edition Content is just DLC for Red Dead Online. You would need Red Dead Online to access the Story Mode and additional content.
  5. SalemDhafer1 Win User

game not found in my library

When you bought it, did you have Game Pass? I ask as the version you bought does not seem to include Red Dead 2 Online, which is required (Story Mode acts like a DLC for Online) and RDR2 Online was on Game Pass at one point.

Seems there are 2 "Ultimates"...the version you have (Ultimate Edition Content) which included Online content (skins, weapons and whatnot) and an actual ultimate Edition which includes Online:

Your Edition:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/st...nd-ultimate-edition-content/9PB06H76TGWL/0010

Note the following on that page:

"Red Dead Online is required to play Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and access Ultimate Edition Content."

And the proper Ultimate Edition:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/red-dead-redemption-2-ultimate-edition/9PH339L3Z99C/0010

"Includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, Red Dead Online, plus all Special and Ultimate Edition content."

So it looks like you need to buy RDR2 Online to access your content:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/red-dead-online/9N3L5FF8M6SW/0010
    Hi Nursemorph

I did purchase it with game pass and probably that why I don't see RD online in my purchase history as well. so I paid like 70$ just for DLC and addons without a base game. and to use them I have to pay 10 $ more. :) This funny and painful at the same time since I actually regretted purchasing it on Xbox instead of PC version.

thank you for your reply

Salem
  6. Francia J. Win User

Red dead Redemption 2 Ultimate edition deal is a deal?

Hi Giovanni, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have checked the Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition and according to the description page it is stated: "Includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, Red Dead Online, plus all Special and Ultimate Edition content." This means that it already includes Red Dead Online which will let you play the game.

Make sure to get the Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition.

Also, with promotions, it will really depend.
Thema:

1. I cannot access red dead redemption online's special/ultimate edition content on my xbox... - Similar Threads - cannot access red

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  7. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  8. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  9. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  10. I cannot access red dead redemption online's special/ultimate edition content on my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access red dead redemption online's special/ultimate edition content on my xbox...: Previous thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-cannot-access-red-dead-redemption-onlines/ea50880d-5adb-4f9d-933a-ee1cb454c716 closed unfortunately. As a recap, I tried...