I cannot access my console. Keep getting asked to go to accounts.live.com but that does not...

Discus and support I cannot access my console. Keep getting asked to go to accounts.live.com but that does not... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cant seem to log in to my xbox one console. When i try it keeps asking me to go to account.live.com but that too does not help, and i see a message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Justice Lithudzha, Feb 11, 2023.

1. I cannot access my console. Keep getting asked to go to accounts.live.com but that does not...

I cant seem to log in to my xbox one console. When i try it keeps asking me to go to account.live.com but that too does not help, and i see a message at the bottom saying my warranty expired back in 2019 but i was able to login a few days ago and also played games. What could be the problem and how can i fix this?

:)

Justice Lithudzha, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I cannot access my console. Keep getting asked to go to accounts.live.com but that does not help. What could be the problem and how can i fix this?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"This means that there's a problem with your Microsoft account."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Kindly make sure that your security information is all updated, Justice. Please go to this link: https://account.live.com/proofs/manage

Once confirmed, perform a powercycle on your console.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. ngocphi Win User

password

you can do this at accounts.live.com

click i cannot access my account

then i forgot my password

then contact customer support and fill out the windows live id validation form

make sure the contact email is upto date

suggestion keep your info upto date like your drivers license

i update my personal info every 6months including my passwords
  4. ngocphi Win User

Help with changing my email without a password!!!

well thats because you need to goto the answers.microsoft.com or go thru the customer service line at accounts.live.com

as noone has access to your password

FYI you should always keep your contact info upto date
  5. Siguardius Win User

How much longer before updating xbox.com?

I cannot, because I don't have access to my console... I didn't ask, why I cannot. I ask when I will be able to download with xbox.com. Why you people don't get, that some of us may want use website to set up downlod...
  6. Thomas InverG Win User

Game will not open in Windows 8.1

Just upgraded to 8.1 and now all my games are unavailable to me. I keep a failed sign in then re routed to Xbox.com then MS keeps asking me to set up account which I already have. It accepts my login details then goes into "switch to a MS account on this
    PC" and when I try to I get fobbed off with "an account using this MS account already exists" - I KNOW IT DOES but I cannot access it.

Somebody somewhere help me!!!!!
Thema:

I cannot access my console. Keep getting asked to go to accounts.live.com but that does not...

1. I cannot access my console. Keep getting asked to go to accounts.live.com but that does not... - Similar Threads - cannot access console

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  7. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  8. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  9. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  10. I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...: I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved. This has been going on for a while now...