I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've...

Discus and support I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The captcha s are almost inhumanly possible 4ecf5295-8264-4e03-84b1-81f31ada39e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnimeBiker, Dec 20, 2021.

1. AnimeBiker
    AnimeBiker Guest

I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've...

The captcha s are almost inhumanly possible

:)

AnimeBiker, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've done the captchas multiple times in different ways and it always says i got it wrong

Hi AnimeBiker! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can change the figures you are seeing by refreshing the CAPTCHA picture to a easier one, also if you please share more information about in what site are you having the issues or game, would be great
  3. Wait Dont Sh00t Win User

minecraft update around 13 of july

Does anybody know when Animal Breeding might come out? What version was it in for PC?
  4. MARC-NY Win User

Microsoft Captcha is literally impossible

The Microsoft captcha to create a new account for Skype is STILL BROKEN! Today, it took literally 45 minutes to solve the captcha, Today, Sunday January 2.

Issue 1: The captcha is impossible to solve. I tried three. The falling clocks, the rotating whatever, and finally the pick the Zebra. I know how pick Zebras - but it took 5 attempts before the Zebra captcha would work. It kept claiming the answers were wrong. They were not. The other captchas would not work at all - kept claiming my answers were wrong. Not only would they not work, but they were confusing and ridiculously difficult.

Issue 2: Clicking the rotate captcha to get a different captcha does not work. I had to use another browser to get a new captcha. It tried in three places: In Skype itself (create new account), in Firefox and Chrome.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. It is ludicrous that it took 45 minutes to create an account.

It is ABSURD to claim the captcha issue is fixed. It's fundamentally flawed and does not work. Shameful Microsoft.
  5. jun787 Win User

ERROR 0X80072EE7

Does anybody knows how to fix this sign in issue?
  6. Billy E 98 Win User

Cannot add child to XBOX One - says already belongs to a family- but WHAT family??

This is really annoying me now. I should be able to buy stuff online if I've put the money in my account!

I've tried contacting support but I never get through. If anybody does figure out how to fix this please be sure to post here. If I don't get a solution soon then I'm selling my xbox one and getting a playstation 4.
Thema:

1. I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've... - Similar Threads - cannont figure animal

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.: When I plug my headset in I can hear audio, but I can’t talk or hear other players talk 20451793-29a1-40f8-bce0-b5426b9ee091
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  8. Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working: Bought the multi access ubisoft+ but Microsoft doesn't seem to recognize it. Everything is properly linked. I've tried all the "solutions" I could find on the internet. Ubisoft account is 17 years...
  9. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  10. My Friends On Xbox Cannont Join My Minecraft Windows 10 Dedicated Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Friends On Xbox Cannont Join My Minecraft Windows 10 Dedicated Server: A few days ago I created a dedicated server for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for me and my friends (I'm broke so I cant do realms). I play on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition while they play on their...