I cancelled Xbox gamepass download and my storage is still taken up.

Discus and support I cancelled Xbox gamepass download and my storage is still taken up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded forza motorsport 7, my PC crashed and the downloading wasn't continuing, so I cancelled it. And now my storage is still taken up. I looked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chickenbeaks, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Chickenbeaks
    Chickenbeaks Guest

I downloaded forza motorsport 7, my PC crashed and the downloading wasn't continuing, so I cancelled it. And now my storage is still taken up. I looked through many different guides and it didn't work.

:)

Chickenbeaks, Aug 27, 2021
  2. Chickenbeaks Win User

I just found it in C:/Program Files/WindowsApps and going through each folder and checking its properties separately. Took forever though
  3. Nursemorph Win User

4. Chickenbeaks Win User

None of them have the missing storage?
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You can check;

windows > serviceprofiles > networkservice > appdata > local>microsoft > windows > deliveryoptimisation > cache > it should lead you to a folder, the size of which exactly matches the amount of storage you are missing.
  6. Chickenbeaks Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You can check;

windows > serviceprofiles > networkservice > appdata > local>microsoft > windows > deliveryoptimisation > cache > it should lead you to a folder, the size of which exactly matches the amount of storage you are missing.
    I can't find the deliveryoptimisation folder
Thema:

1. I cancelled Xbox gamepass download and my storage is still taken up. - Similar Threads - cancelled gamepass download

2. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  3. starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?: I like Starfield. A lot. But I don,t need the aggrivation. There is no error message. XBox X just dumps Starfield from the load last save screen to the Xbox dashboard. Started a few days ago. I am...
  4. How can I cancel gamepass subscription when I’ve been locked out my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel gamepass subscription when I’ve been locked out my account?: Locked out of my account, can’t recover it because it’s connected to my old phone number. Lost all my digital possessions, saved game files and gamer score from the last 20 years. Can’t cancel my...
  5. Xbox UI changes: have cancelled my Gamepass sub in protest. Here's why.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox UI changes: have cancelled my Gamepass sub in protest. Here's why.: This may sound extreme, but I've just cancelled my Gamepass Ultimate sub in protest at the invasive and intrusive advertising on my Xbox dashboard. I was actually surprised how, well, hurt and...
  6. I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...: When I buy games and install them without having gamepass, i try to play them and it says i need to have gamepass. i don’t know what to do. 8ff392c2-7a63-4cda-b4b9-c908f6a688f0
  7. If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted?: So i justs subscribed to the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. And i wonder what happens when i cancel the subscription for a month and then resubscribe to it. Will my Cloud Gaming saves be there or will...
  8. Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC): Trying to download Just Cause 4: Reloaded. Noticed it was stuck at 0% when trying to resume or cancel the installation it would be stuck in the queue or perpetually canceling. Already tried most...
  9. Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC): Resume and cancel buttons do nothing, issue is same as listed here https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/not-able-to-resume-download-or-even-re-download-game-on-xbox-game-pass-for-pc.3733379/...
  10. pc gamepass cancel download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc gamepass cancel download: i downloaded mcc and half way through i stopped it. i want to fully remove it but it it only has option to resume download. what do i do? 3d2af912-ad39-4032-a7a7-67b616fcddc5