I canceled my old (méxico) credit card and can not pay the suscrption

Discus and support I canceled my old (méxico) credit card and can not pay the suscrption in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i canceled my credit card from México. Now i live in Spain, and can not change the suscription, trasnfer my account to spain. I also did bougth a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Frog(2), Feb 22, 2018.

1. Mr Frog(2)
    Mr Frog(2) Guest

Hi, i canceled my credit card from México. Now i live in Spain, and can not change the suscription, trasnfer my account to spain.

I also did bougth a new suscription and i can not use it.

Please remember, i canceled my credit card, the one in the "old/blocked/can't do anything suscription"

Please help!

Thanks

:)

Mr Frog(2), Feb 22, 2018
  2. GEERRDDDDDD
    GEERRDDDDDD Guest
    I cannt pay Xbox GOLD membership. help!!

As there are outstanding transactions, we need to process outstanding transactions and continue to use Xbox subscriptions.

However, only "credit card" or "debit card" is displayed as a choice of payment method. I canceled the credit card I had before, so I can not pay the money with this. As a test, I tried using "prepaid credit card", but I could not pay. Is there a way to
    enter Xbox Gold membership code?

GEERRDDDDDD, Feb 22, 2018
  3. GEERRDDDDDD
    GEERRDDDDDD Guest

GEERRDDDDDD, Feb 22, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Feb 22, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. GEERRDDDDDD Win User

Thanks to you I understand that there is no other way than paying with credit cards or debit cards. I canceled the credit card agreement that I had before, but I borrow and pay the card from my family. Thank you for your reply.
  7. TheGhito1 Win User

Cancel my Subscription

It's not currently banned,just suspended,which means i can't connect to the internet.(i had problems with my credit card and couldn't pay my auto-renewal)

Should i fix my credit card problem,pay the subscription and THEN cancel it?
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox Live Gold Subscription help

You would need to contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and requesting them to cancel your current subscription if you are not wanting to continue it that will then allow you to remove the old credit card.

Now if you are wanting to continue the subscription then you would need to add another credit card to the account and change how you pay for the subscription to that credit card then it will allow you to remove the old credit card from the account
  9. theknightsnigyt Win User

Xbox Payment Past Due Help

So can i just use another card to pay this off, get rid of the old card, and cancel the subscription on the new card?
Thema:

1. I canceled my old (méxico) credit card and can not pay the suscrption - Similar Threads - canceled old méxico

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...: I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before so now i want to change my password i cannot receive verity code what should i do now?...
  4. Can't sign in on OLD XBOX ACCOUNT, still being billed for probably years, how do i cancel this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in on OLD XBOX ACCOUNT, still being billed for probably years, how do i cancel this?: I have two seperate accounts, this account I am posting on, and another lost account that still bills me every month for xbox live gold which my xbox one broke a long time ago randomly of course....
  5. Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account: Hi there, So I just recently got a new xbox because the one I was using belonged to a friend. Unfortunately, I purchased Ultimate Pass becaus it was a dollar for month one and then when I stopped...
  6. I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...: The only thing that i have is the "xbox name" its "DrearierPie2435" , and the payment nomber , if you could resolve this , can you cancel all the subscription that a i have on the account that i...
  7. how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.: Anyone know how you can canel a microsoft xbox live account, currently charging me 17.99 every 3 months for the last 20 years (dont ask, long story) when you have NO usable information. Every...
  8. cancel an old xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancel an old xbox live account: i set up an xbox live for my other son and i am be charged for it i need to cancel it i din't have the xbox anymore and i don't remember the email or gamertag name...
  9. Cancel a very old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel a very old Xbox 360 account: How do I go about cancelling an xbox live account? We no longer have the machine and the account is so old we don't remember the access codes... 2e4ef716-dd61-4332-b195-25742dd3979f
  10. Cancel opt out of old preview programme

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel opt out of old preview programme: I want to cancel my opt out of the old preview programme please 65189c06-2a65-4539-86d5-c101e1d14578