I can' update latest version of Total War Warhammer 3 on Xbox GamePass

Discus and support I can' update latest version of Total War Warhammer 3 on Xbox GamePass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to connect my friends on multiplayer to play with them but my game crashing all time. I checked my version (1.0.1765.0) and its old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emmicoke, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Emmicoke
    Emmicoke Guest

I am trying to connect my friends on multiplayer to play with them but my game crashing all time. I checked my version (1.0.1765.0) and its old version.

My friends versions are latest version (2.3.0) so i cannot play with them. I'm already trying to check for updates in settings but it does not work.

Can you please help ?

:)

Emmicoke, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Emmicoke Win User

Thanks for reply,

I will wait for update :)
  3. Emmicoke Win User

Yes i tried but version is same
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Emmicoke

Is this happening on Xbox, right?

If that's the case, what console do you have?

And tell me what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

------

In the meantime try this

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.

Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry for the late reply. I was testing this by myself

It seems that the developer didn’t released the new version for the Microsoft store version of the game

In this case you may need to wait until they release the update :c

[​IMG]
  6. Emmicoke Win User

[​IMG]
    Thanks for replying my question,

I am using Xbox GamePass on pc not Xbox console. I tried to check for updates, restarting pc, verify and repair but none of them worked.

I think latest update for game is not available on GamePass.
Thema:

1. I can' update latest version of Total War Warhammer 3 on Xbox GamePass - Similar Threads - can' update latest

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  4. I can not download anything not even a windows update!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not download anything not even a windows update!?: See what's happening [img] 448a7bb3-707a-4045-b8c9-7a9908e50fd6
  5. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  6. Anyone know if you can update your counsel offline (X-Box One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know if you can update your counsel offline (X-Box One): Anyone know if you can update your counsel offline (X-Box One) And when I connect it to Wi-Fi it won’t let me do certain things like go on the X-Box network and change my profile...
  7. How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?: Microsoft locked my accpunt due to suspicious activity and when i put in my username and password (which are correct and active!) It only gives me the option to use an outdated phone number for an...
  8. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  9. How can I fix the error to update my xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix the error to update my xbox?: I am getting error update code 4467-0000-0800-0300-8007-0570 whenever I try doing a system update c7899882-3dc3-45d6-9dc8-4b106167b8b0
  10. How can i get new xbox ui , im in insider program with latest delta update ?

in XboX Insiders
    How can i get new xbox ui , im in insider program with latest delta update ?: I see many youtube videows that showing the new xbox series dashboard, and after reading the xbox official insider web site its seems the new ui coming with new previews updates , but...