I can`t Uninstall Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support I can`t Uninstall Flight Simulator 2020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I installed Flight Simulator a couple of days ago using the Xbox Game Pass App. Yesterday I needed the sapce so I hit uninstall in the App. The app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lordcabrito, Aug 23, 2020.

  1. lordcabrito
    lordcabrito Guest

    I can`t Uninstall Flight Simulator 2020


    I installed Flight Simulator a couple of days ago using the Xbox Game Pass App. Yesterday I needed the sapce so I hit uninstall in the App.

    The app work for a while and uninstall the game.... but The program did not free the space on the hard disk. SO I still have 94 GB used.

    How I can Uninstall the game? The App said the game is uninstalled, but again, nothing change in my HD space.

    :)
     
    lordcabrito, Aug 23, 2020
    #1
  2. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

    Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

  3. heldermatos1 Win User

    I can`t Uninstall Flight Simulator 2020

    hello lordcabrito i have one question for you i bought yesterday flight simulator 2020 on instantgaming.com and they say i need to install with xbox one but in my pc i dont have that i only have xbox game pass i even have a link to instal the game can
    you helpme to how to do that?
  4. daegyunggang Win User

    I can`t Uninstall Flight Simulator 2020

    Thanks, I thought I was mistaken.
  5. 1664lover Win User

    I can`t Uninstall Flight Simulator 2020

    I found a directory that remains eventhough I uninstalled MSFS2020 via the control panel/settings app.
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
  6. 1664lover Win User

    I can`t Uninstall Flight Simulator 2020

    Yes me too, I purchased the steam version, despite my machine being up to spec the game crashed every 10 minutes so I asked steam for a refund, I uninstalled it in windows setting but I'm also 94Gb down on ssd space.
Thema:

I can`t Uninstall Flight Simulator 2020

Loading...
  1. I can`t Uninstall Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - can`t Uninstall Flight

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...