I can`t see Ubisoft and EA games in my xbox and microsoft store apps

Discus and support I can`t see Ubisoft and EA games in my xbox and microsoft store apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday i bought xbox game pass ultimate, but i can`t see ubisoft and ea games in xbox app and microsoft store app. In ubisoft connect app, which is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BorysMicrosoft, Nov 13, 2022.

  1. I can`t see Ubisoft and EA games in my xbox and microsoft store apps


    Yesterday i bought xbox game pass ultimate, but i can`t see ubisoft and ea games in xbox app and microsoft store app. In ubisoft connect app, which is connected to my xbox account there are no games too.I can`t find sea of thieves in microsoft store too. Help me please.


    I can`t see Ubisoft and EA games in my xbox and microsoft store apps [​IMG]



    I can`t see Ubisoft and EA games in my xbox and microsoft store apps [​IMG]



    I can`t see Ubisoft and EA games in my xbox and microsoft store apps [​IMG]


    :)
     
    BorysMicrosoft, Nov 13, 2022
    #1
  2. Default_12082022-1 Win User

    I can`t see Ubisoft and EA games in my xbox and microsoft store apps

    It is just like that
    [​IMG]
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

    I can`t see Ubisoft and EA games in my xbox and microsoft store apps

    No friend. PC farcry is managed by Ubisoft.

    The title is only available for console, as you can verify by accessing the site above.

    In your prints, there are images confirming that there is no PC title.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I can`t see Ubisoft and EA games in my xbox and microsoft store apps

    Ubisoft and EA control their own PC distribution under gamepass. You have to download Ubisoft Connect and EAPlay, and use them with your connected Microsoft account to access GP eligible titles

    They are not for consoles only
  5. Default_12082022-1 Win User

    I can`t see Ubisoft and EA games in my xbox and microsoft store apps

    There are far cry in pc game pass
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
  6. Default_12082022-1 Win User

    I can`t see Ubisoft and EA games in my xbox and microsoft store apps

    Thank you, i have changed my windows region and this helped
Thema:

I can`t see Ubisoft and EA games in my xbox and microsoft store apps

Loading...
  1. I can`t see Ubisoft and EA games in my xbox and microsoft store apps - Similar Threads - can`t Ubisoft games

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. Ubisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2": I bought "the crew 2" and have problems to start game. The game wants a ubisoft account, and I don´t reach ubisoft server, of course not availble.... d274a602-0442-4edc-9cb3-b11b6f4c1aab