I can`t purchase digital games .. error PBR9002

Discus and support I can`t purchase digital games .. error PBR9002 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; from 4 days i can`t purchase digital games always get ( try a diffrent way to pay and error PBR9002 all my info. is correct .. i`m try my credit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UppishPompano40, Mar 2, 2015.

  1. I can`t purchase digital games .. error PBR9002


    from 4 days i can`t purchase digital games

    always get ( try a diffrent way to pay and error PBR9002

    all my info. is correct .. i`m try my credit card and my father card and my brother but always i get error code

    am maked a new account and same promblem

    i try to purchase BF Hardline and Gta and far cry and daying light but all same error code

    please don`t tell me the region and make sure the billing address is correct coz this is not my 1rs time to make purchase

    i think the issue from microsoft

    any one have this promblem too ??

    :)
     
    UppishPompano40, Mar 2, 2015
    #1
  2. Roma Egypt
    Roma Egypt Guest
    ANYONE HAVE THIS BIG PROBLEM ???

    I CAN`T PURCHASE DIGITAL GAMES FROM XBOX SITE

    ALWAYS GET ( TRY DIFFERENT WAY TO PAY ) AND ERROR CODE PBR9002

    MY INFO. IS CORRECT AND MY CREDIT CARD ALSO

    I USE MY FATHER CARD AND GET THIS PROBLEM ALSO

    THIS PROBLEM FROM 10 DAYES

    ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM

    PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME CHECK THE BILLING INFO. COZ IS CORRECT
     
    Roma Egypt, Mar 2, 2015
    #2
  3. PBR9002 error code

    PBR9002 error code

    i`m try to purchase digital games but i have this error code from 15 days

    im create a new profile but still the same problem error code PBR9002

    all my credit info. is correct and i calling my bank and they tell me the problem not from him

    i think more people have the same problem to
     
    UnableCamera946, Mar 2, 2015
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    I can`t purchase digital games .. error PBR9002

    Hey there UppishPompano40!

    That error normally appears when there is an issue with billing on your account. It is best that you contact our chat or phone support agents through our Contact Us page so
    they can have a look for you! I can`t purchase digital games .. error 
PBR9002 :)
     
    Mister Beep, Mar 2, 2015
    #4
  5. rijkerrijk
    rijkerrijk Guest
    Got this problem as well.. support didn't helped me at all. said I had to contact the bank even if I told them I get this error with every payment option.
     
    rijkerrijk, Sep 6, 2015
    #5
  6. Hey there rijkerrijk!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
     
    Mister Quimby, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. rijkerrijk Win User

    I can`t purchase digital games .. error PBR9002

    Got this problem as well.. support didn't helped me at all. said I had to contact the bank even if I told them I get this error with every payment option.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

    I can`t purchase digital games .. error PBR9002

    Hey there UppishPompano40!

    That error normally appears when there is an issue with billing on your account. It is best that you contact our chat or phone support agents through our Contact Us page so
    they can have a look for you! :)
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

    I can`t purchase digital games .. error PBR9002

    Hey there rijkerrijk!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  10. safola Win User

    Error Code PBR9002

    Got the same error code PBR9002 when try to purchase game on xbox one via paypal.
  11. RidhwanLatif Win User

    Error Code PBR9002

    Got the same error code PBR9002 when try to purchase game on xbox one via paypal.
Thema:

I can`t purchase digital games .. error PBR9002

Loading...
  1. I can`t purchase digital games .. error PBR9002 - Similar Threads - can`t purchase digital

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...