I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.

Discus and support I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just downloaded the delta preview today but I can t play free games without xbox live even though it says there that I can. How can I solve this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cocolino1212, Apr 15, 2021.

1. I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.

I just downloaded the delta preview today but I can t play free games without xbox live even though it says there that I can. How can I solve this problem?

submitted by /u/Cocolino1212
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cocolino1212, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Aditya Srivatsa Win User

xbox live

All the other consoles can play free online multiplayer games but we xbox players cannot , take an example of ps4 they can play fortnite without PlayStation plus but we need xbox live . I know that Microsoft have to pay for the network of xbox live but
    think about other consoles , if they are playing then why can't we , even they have to pay for the network but they are giving free online multiplayer games.
  3. Unreal Warfare Win User

Would Gold still be value for money if online play wasn't included?

If online multiplayer was free for Xbox Live I wouldn't buy Gold.

I think it sucks that you have to buy a Gold account to play online, when it's free on other platforms, or to even access some none multiplayer online specific features in games.

Sadly my friends are all on Xbox Live too so Gold it is, lol.

At least the service is constantly updated though.
  4. Yineca Win User

My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose?

Online multiplayer works on games that are free though they it’s only games that cost money where online multiplayer won’t work I have friends that play fortnite and apex legends without a active subscription rogue company is another game they made this change a couple months ago List of games that don’t require Xbox live gold
  5. CarlitosLisboa Win User

Do I need a game pass to play Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer on PC ?

6. Gears of Karl Win User

Free trials dont work

I redeemed a 48 hr on this website, but i still can;t access multiplayer on xbox one even though i can play multiplayer on 360. I tried resetting it, disconnecting wireless, signing out and back in, etc. its pissing me off.
Thema:

I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.

1. I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update. - Similar Threads - play free games

2. Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .: recently upgraded from a Xbox one s to a Xbox one series s . Now that I have got my new series s I cannot invite friends to free to play games such as fortnite or warzone . I have talked two...
  3. Games idea for free to play like Yu-Gi-Oh master duels

in XboX Insiders
    Games idea for free to play like Yu-Gi-Oh master duels: My first idea is a bakugon free to play have the same way you made Yu-Gi-Oh master duels but with bakugon and my second idea that would probably work better is a beyblade free to play where we can...
  4. Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...

in XboX Insiders
    Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...: Example R6 should be free because the hole premise is multiplayer Mc legends should have it free for only story mode as the capaign is multiplayer Titanfall has story mode so it doesnt get online...
  5. Why can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?: I have an xbox console set up in my living room (this is designated as my 'home' console) but I also have a second xbox which is in a bedoom. My account is on both consoles as are 2 other accounts...
  6. The person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play.: My Xbox keeps displaying the person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play. The specific game is rocket league. I've tried all the possible fixes logging in and out of...
  7. Is it free to play Fortnite on Xbox one X or do I need to have Xbox Game Pass ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it free to play Fortnite on Xbox one X or do I need to have Xbox Game Pass ultimate?: I was playing Fortnite for Free on my Xbox one X for months. Then one day suddenly my Xbox wouldn't allow me to access the game without first purchasing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate monthly package....
  8. is Black Rock free to play with Game Pass for Consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is Black Rock free to play with Game Pass for Consoles: Is Black Rock free to play for Xbox console with Game Pass ? c841de52-d96a-4815-9935-b739c3d585c8
  9. Can you play an Xbox/Microsoft free online account game on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play an Xbox/Microsoft free online account game on PC?: I want to get Fable 2 and 3 and it says that they're for Xbox. I don't have a paid account for xbox like xbox live so I'm wondering if I could buy these games and download them, and then play them...
  10. Unable to play Minecraft Java Edition on Game Pass despite being included as a free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Minecraft Java Edition on Game Pass despite being included as a free game: I bought a game pass ultimate subscription and however i am unable to play Minecraft Java edition because its asking me to buy it, The bedrock edition works just fine so does Dungeons its only...