I can`t not hear any sound from my headset

Discus and support I can`t not hear any sound from my headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when i bought my xbox one s for about 2 weeks ago, my headset did work perfect but i changed batteries then the sound stop and now i cant get it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GabrielHallkvist, Nov 24, 2018.

  1. I can`t not hear any sound from my headset


    So when i bought my xbox one s for about 2 weeks ago, my headset did work perfect but i changed batteries then the sound stop and now i cant get it fixed. So i would love to get som help.

    :)
     
    GabrielHallkvist, Nov 24, 2018
    #1
  2. CamoKilla223
    CamoKilla223 Guest
    Sound Issues

    Yesterday, I was playing Zboz and all the sudden my headset stopped producing sound. I could hear sound if I turned my speakers up, but not through my headset. Also, I have plugged my headset into multiple devices and the headset produces sound. For some
    reason I can hear sound from my headset anywhere but my Xbox. I have also checked to see if the sound is turned up in my headset and it's on full blast from bothe my headset and the side bar. Any ideas?
     
    CamoKilla223, Nov 24, 2018
    #2
  3. CP3GOTDOE
    CP3GOTDOE Guest
    Need some help guys XBOX ONE

    Ppl can hear me through my headset and when I hit the volume button on my headset I can hear the beeps. But when my friends talk to the sound comes from my tv. And I don't hear anything from the headset.
     
    CP3GOTDOE, Nov 24, 2018
    #3
  4. Christyna64
    Christyna64 Guest

    I can`t not hear any sound from my headset

    Christyna64, Nov 24, 2018
    #4
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear it. If you're having trouble using the mic in chat please try these steps to see if one of them helps.

    1. Mute then unmute other people in your party
    2. Have other people in the party mute than unmute you
    3. Power cycle the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down.
    4. Delete your gamertag, powercycle the console again then redownload your gamertag

    If you still have trouble with the headset you can try the steps at this link

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help
     
    onyxishere, Nov 6, 2018
    #5
  6. Christyna64 Win User

    I can`t not hear any sound from my headset

    Have you tried replacing the batteries again? Here is some trouble shooting tips on getting your headset working again.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/troubleshoot-xbox-one-chat-headset-windows-10
  7. Onyx Is Here Win User

    I can`t not hear any sound from my headset

    Sorry to hear it. If you're having trouble using the mic in chat please try these steps to see if one of them helps.

    1. Mute then unmute other people in your party
    2. Have other people in the party mute than unmute you
    3. Power cycle the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down.
    4. Delete your gamertag, powercycle the console again then redownload your gamertag

    If you still have trouble with the headset you can try the steps at this link

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help
  8. Itsghostboy18 Win User

    Xbox 1 headset issue

    Same but I'm not getting any sound though my headset but I can hear myself on Mic through my headset
  9. misterbatches Win User

    Afterglow Prismatic Headset Configuration

    I have the afterglow headset when I try to plug my headphones up to chat I hear no sound I can hear myself but my friends can hear my sound
  10. SmokeMrhawkeye Win User

    Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds

    Guys,

    Just bought headsets for my girls but I also get no sound from the GAME. I can hear other people talking but I have no in game sounds.

    I have done the controller update, the hard boot and still nada. Any ideas?

    Thanks
Thema:

I can`t not hear any sound from my headset

Loading...
  1. I can`t not hear any sound from my headset - Similar Threads - can`t hear sound

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. My Kinect can hear me, but I can`t use voice commands.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Kinect can hear me, but I can`t use voice commands.: My Kinect are able to hear me, but it won`t respond to voice commands. I tried my Kinect with Skype, and I were able to speak with others, so the microphone isn`t faulty. But my problem is that it...