I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.

Discus and support I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the year subscription a while back for Xbox live gold. I went to go to the Microsoft store to get one of those 'free with Xbox live gold' games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KM_463, Mar 5, 2021.

1. KM_463
    KM_463 Guest

I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.

I got the year subscription a while back for Xbox live gold. I went to go to the Microsoft store to get one of those 'free with Xbox live gold' games and it said that i didn't have Xbox gold at all. I checked my subscriptions and they said that i didn't have gold either. I removed my account form the Xbox and then added it back and it says the same thing. I'm still able to play games that need Xbox live.

:)

KM_463, Mar 5, 2021
  2. KM_463 Win User

3. KM_463 Win User

Has anyone else used your console that could have it set as their Home? You would be able to access their Gold in that case.
    I am the only one on my Xbox with Xbox live gold.
  4. KM_463 Win User

Hi!

You can check your Xbox Live Gold subscription status here: https://account.microsoft.com/services

If the Xbox Live Gold subscription is currently active, try to physically power cycle your Xbox in order to clear console cache:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
    If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

In addition, if you still can't get games woth Gold on your console, you can login to http://www.xbox.com/live/games-with-gold using the same Microsoft account used on the Xbox and get the Games With Gold for free. You will find them later on your Xbox under My games & apps.

Please, let us know :)

Regards
    It still says I don’t have gold. I’ve already tried powering off the Xbox and also removing my account and adding it back.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Has anyone else used your console that could have it set as their Home? You would be able to access their Gold in that case.
  6. pasqualeeno Win User

Hi!

You can check your Xbox Live Gold subscription status here: https://account.microsoft.com/services

If the Xbox Live Gold subscription is currently active, try to physically power cycle your Xbox in order to clear console cache:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
    If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

In addition, if you still can't get games woth Gold on your console, you can login to http://www.xbox.com/live/games-with-gold using the same Microsoft account used on the Xbox and get the Games With Gold for free. You will find them later on your Xbox under My games & apps.

Please, let us know :)

Regards
Thema:

1. I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold. - Similar Threads - play online free

2. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  3. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  4. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  5. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  6. Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...: My xbox will not connect to my bt hub, I have taken it to another house and it works perfectly fine, any ideas 89af7179-0080-40a8-933b-6b13cc75ba39
  7. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  8. Can I play online for free on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online for free on my Xbox 360?: I just found out that xbox live gold disappears forever and was replaced by "game pass core" Do I still have to pay in Xbox Live Gold to be able to play online on my Xbox 360?...
  9. Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...

in XboX Insiders
    Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...: Example R6 should be free because the hole premise is multiplayer Mc legends should have it free for only story mode as the capaign is multiplayer Titanfall has story mode so it doesnt get online...
  10. Will minecraft on xbox ever be free to play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will minecraft on xbox ever be free to play online?: I mean like Microsoft owns mc so shouldn't it be easy to do this? 96c2953a-903c-426f-90c0-50288e4cd86a