I can only store 15GB of Videos/Music on a XBox One S 1TB with 600GB free

Discus and support I can only store 15GB of Videos/Music on a XBox One S 1TB with 600GB free in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys. I recently got a XBox One S 1TB. I have 600GB free space, however when I try to store more than 15GB of Music or Videos on my console, it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrentonChetty, Oct 29, 2019.

1. I can only store 15GB of Videos/Music on a XBox One S 1TB with 600GB free

Hi guys. I recently got a XBox One S 1TB. I have 600GB free space, however when I try to store more than 15GB of Music or Videos on my console, it says "Not enough space". Note, I have already updated my XBox and did a factory reset twice. Any suggestions
    on how to overcome this issue?

WIth thanks

Brenton

:)

BrentonChetty, Oct 29, 2019
  2. BrentonChetty Win User

Another quick question. Is it normal for the XBox to make a weird noise every few minutes. It makes a high frequency noise (like a beep) for around 1 second every few minutes. It also makes this noise on startup?
  3. BrentonChetty Win User

Thank you for the speedy response!
  4. {Parity} Win User

You can't as that is all the space that is allocated for that purpose. The rest is for Games

You can always add an external drive if you want more space for music and videos.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello BrentonChetty,

I wouldn't call it normal, but it may not be harmful as long as everything is working correctly. My console doesn't make any noises like that. One thing to check is to make sure that you have your console directly plugged into a the wall outlet, and not
    a surge protector.

If the noise doesn't stop, you may want to consider taking it back to the retailer for an exchange if the purchase was recent. You also have the

Xbox manufacturer warranty
    to fall back on if you want to get it repaired down the road. The standard warranty is 12 months for console purchased new.

Hope this helps!
  6. BrentonChetty Win User

Thank you. I am sending it for repairs. The estimated timeline is 7-14 days, which I don't believe is bad. Hopefully I can start gaming again soon :)
Thema:

1. I can only store 15GB of Videos/Music on a XBox One S 1TB with 600GB free - Similar Threads - store 15GB Videos

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  4. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  7. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  8. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  9. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  10. Settings and Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings and Microsoft Store not working: Hello, I've been having performance issues and game crashes on my Xbox One S recently, so I tried to check my settings for an update. When I tried to open settings, I got error code 0x807e1000a,...