i can only see the default xbox profile pictures .

Discus and support i can only see the default xbox profile pictures . in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i can only see the default xbox profile pictures. -this is a problem on all platforms as it is a thing in the xbox app, in game bar, and in the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Youssefbob3285, May 25, 2023.

1. i can only see the default xbox profile pictures .

i can only see the default xbox profile pictures.

-this is a problem on all platforms as it is a thing in the xbox app, in game bar, and in the xbox website on the browser, although i havent tried on console.

-i cant see my own custom profile picture which other people can see and i also cant see other peoples custom profile pictures.

:)

Youssefbob3285, May 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, have you received any error messages upon checking or changing your Xbox profile pictures? If so, may I have the exact error message, please?

Also, is this the first time this error has occurred?
  3. vladdracul1974 Win User

Custom Gamerpic not updating for me; shows on Feed

I have same problem. My custom profile picture changed. But now, anytime I sign in on the profile with the custom pic, I can't see it. I just see the default Xbox one I had prior to the change. But apparently everyone else sees my custom picture. Even
    when I sign into other profiles on this Xbox I can see the custom pic, but when I'm signed in on my main one, I don't see it. I remove my profile, power cycled, add my profile again, nothing. I see a snake profile picture on my Xbox, and on my PC, when login
    on xbox.com. But my friends see my custom profile picture (Bela Lugosi, Dracula).
  4. Zaniyah Win User

Can't see anyone's custom gamerpic

It sorta worked. when I'm in a party I can see some of their custom pictures but when clicking on their profile, it goes back to default. And it still shows the defaults for the rest of my friends list.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Default Profile Pictures?

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello DatGirlLucidd, check the type of photo or image you are trying to place, images that contain copyright, or certain images may be considered inappropriate automatically by the Microsoft system.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Best regards,

6. John P_14 Win User

default profile pictures

You're welcome and thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. i can only see the default xbox profile pictures . - Similar Threads - default profile pictures

2. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  3. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  4. Xbox elite 2 controller switching to default profile on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller switching to default profile on its own: My elite 2 controller has suddenly started doing this weird thing where the bumpers and profile switching button will stop working for a few seconds (weirdly other buttons still work), the...
  5. Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default: I recently installed the Japanese language pack so that I could type Japanese characters when I wanted/needed, as it is a language I am currently studying. However, I noticed that all the Windows...
  6. My skin keeps reverting to the default "steve" skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skin keeps reverting to the default "steve" skin: I can't figure out how to fix this, I've gone into the skin settings multiple times, tried looking it up online, and nothing I can find works. A few times restarting the game or even restarting my...
  7. I'm missing the default game download location button.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm missing the default game download location button.: I'm missing the folder select button, I've been trying to get Minecraft on my potato of a pc. I've been trying to get it from the Microsoft store but have been having problems from there, so I'm...
  8. My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...: So the title explains most of my issues as my gmail was first hacked and then my Microsoft. I can log-in using my device password but i can't log in using my email as it says account doesnt exist....
  9. xbox accessories app. 2 of the 3 profiles have mysteriously changed to default, leaving me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox accessories app. 2 of the 3 profiles have mysteriously changed to default, leaving me...: I used to have 3 different configured profiles on the xbox accessories app, which I could change between, while playing, at any moment using my controller profile button . now 2 of the profiles,"...
  10. Mine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default: Hello! I'm somewhat new to Xbox, and i didn't have this issue until recently, and everywhere I've looked online i cannot find a solution. Recently, i opened my Xbox app on my phone and found...