I can not unmute my friend on my friend list any advice ?

Discus and support I can not unmute my friend on my friend list any advice ? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can not unmute my friend on my friend list any advice ? d83043e5-b932-411e-b2a0-31f73ce2050a Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mike Finnie1, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Mike Finnie1
    Mike Finnie1 Guest

:)

Mike Finnie1, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know is there any error when you're trying to unmute your friend? Thanks!
  3. [EX] Win User

Send him a message, that should do it.
  4. Kickstone Win User

Friends muted

I also have this issue and so does my son. He has a friend and his friend is unable to unmute him. He didn't place him on mute in the first place. He tries to unmute on his friends list but it just reverts back. I have his friend on my list and he is muted
    under my account....through choice :). But I too can't unmute him now. Tried on my friends list, reverts back to muted. Tried by going under my profile, going to following, selecting muted, unmuting him there.....still the same.

Anybody got any ideas? Could Fortnite have anything to do with it? Tried going in to party, then going to in game chat, leaving it for 10 secs, going back to party and unmuting. Has worked for some....not for me. Please, help me. my son won't stop moaning
    about it. Is it something that just resolves itself or is that it?
  5. MelissaMcMahon1 Win User

xbox console wont show friends

So im trying to ay csll.of duty.. any of my xbox friends who are online friends list on game and xbox saying offline when i highlight their names.. i got into a game and could hear my friend who plays on playstation but my xbox friend was muted and i cant
    unmute. Cant invite xbox friends to game.
  6. DiReXoCoN Win User

I can't send a Friend Request

One of my friends was somehow not on my list on Tuesday, then the person wanted to be my friend later that day, then on Wednesday morning my friend was not there again, so I tried sending a friend request but I have the same problem as you guys. Any advice?
Thema:

1. I can not unmute my friend on my friend list any advice ? - Similar Threads - unmute friend friend

2. HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...: HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest driver installed. while PC is starting light blinks...which means switch is fine....n...
  3. How do I be unmuted from the hive bedrock for 2 Years!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I be unmuted from the hive bedrock for 2 Years!: I was originally supposed to be muted for 4 weeks but then turn out to be 2 years is there anyway someone can unmute me from The Hive server Minecraft? Isn’t that so way far and why would I wait...
  4. How do I be unmuted from the hive bedrock for 2 Years!

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I be unmuted from the hive bedrock for 2 Years!: I was originally supposed to be muted for 4 weeks but then turn out to be 2 years is there anyway someone can unmute me from The Hive server Minecraft? Isn’t that so way far and why would I wait...
  5. Game Bar doesn't record microphone unless I mute and unmute it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar doesn't record microphone unless I mute and unmute it again: Hello, Whenever I want to use the Game Bar to record the last 30 seconds of my games, the microphone icon appears unmuted, but actually is muted. I have to press mute and unmute to make it work...
  6. Why Cant I unmute players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Cant I unmute players?: Unmute toggle doesnt work .they can hear me . Ive checked all other settings 9697f19e-4100-493c-b43f-c014a1bf11fa
  7. How do I fix the Xbox app on PC not letting me unmute my mic?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the Xbox app on PC not letting me unmute my mic?: So this has been driving me crazy for the last couple hours. When I use the Xbox app on Windows 11 I cannot unmute my mic but it works with everything else including the game bar. I recently just...
  8. I can’t unmute my friend in the Xbox party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t unmute my friend in the Xbox party chat: I can’t unmute my friend in the Xbox party chat 0087e138-89a6-4a3e-9833-b9272f4197fe
  9. I can't unmute my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't unmute my friend: I accidently blocked someone in my friends list and I can't unmute them in xbox party's I have him added back and it doesn't show he's blocked anymore. He can hear me but I cant hear him. Any ways...
  10. Why can’t I unmute my friends in Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I unmute my friends in Minecraft?: I play Minecraft on Nintendo switch with an xbox/Microsoft account linked. I accidentally muted a friend of mine but now I can't unmute them. Every time I press unmute It just auto mutes them...