I can not set my account as the primary in my xbox

Discus and support I can not set my account as the primary in my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, a few months ago I had problems because someone hacked my hotmail account at once my xbox accounts, but right now I was able to recover it and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Afgart, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Afgart
    Afgart Guest

Hello, a few months ago I had problems because someone hacked my hotmail account at once my xbox accounts, but right now I was able to recover it and change the password but I want to configure it as my home account in my xbox and it will not let me. What
    can I do in this case?

:)

Afgart, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

LamaBraveheart, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Voltage2323
    Voltage2323 Guest
    Family Gold Subscription Issue

I had a gold family membership for my kids and set it up as myself as the primary and my kids as secondary off my account. With the switch to the individual gold memberships, I can no longer login as myself and see my kids' accounts. My son was trying
    to buy a map pack for a game but couldn't because there was no payment option set up for him on his new account. If I log in as either of my kids on their MS account associated with the gamertag, there is no payment option set and when I try to add one, I
    get a message that only a primary member can set up a new payment method.

My question, is there a way to allow my primary payment option to be 'shared' with my kids' gamertags? If not, is there a way to change my kids' MS accounts to primary so I can add the payment option?

Voltage2323, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Will3101 Win User

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network add-on for Xbox One

I'm not in a family account but my sons xbox is set as primary so he can use my xbox live and games
  5. TemperedYeti Win User

Cannot Access/Change Xbox Windows 10 Online Safety Settings?

Ok,

I've logged in and can alter the Windows 10 Online Safety settings on the alt account, but cannot alter settings on my primary.

When I highlight my main profile, the mouse icon changes to a "no entry" icon and I cannot switch to look at look at those settings.

Logging back in with my primary, I still can't alter the Windows 10 settings or switch to the other account.
  6. Hailoin Win User

Just changed my E-mail but can't use the old one to change E-mail on another Xbox account.

That wasn't what I meant, what I meant is how long do I need to wait to use my primary e-mail on my primary xbox live account since I've already changed my primary email with some secondary email. Do I again need to wait for a month until I can use my primary
    email to replace the email on my primary xbox live account ?
  7. keaston chaplin Win User

Network Transfers

How do i set my an account to primary?
  8. ngocphi Win User

Can I change my primary account for the family?

you cancel the plan now you lose the plan
Thema:

1. I can not set my account as the primary in my xbox - Similar Threads - set account primary

2. You cannot play online-game because of the settings on your Microsoft account, I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You cannot play online-game because of the settings on your Microsoft account, I have...: You cannot play online-game or multiple online games because of the settings on your Microsoft account, message in Swedish in Minecraft on Xbox X console. I have followed thread here in this forum...
  3. Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up - PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up - PS5: MS account is created and linked to Minecraft. There is nothing in the settings on MS or PS5 that would indicate multiplayer isn't allowed. There is not a child account. So far all the fix...
  4. My son set up minecraft on his Play station with outlook account we don't know the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son set up minecraft on his Play station with outlook account we don't know the account...: My son set up minecraft on his Play station with an old outlook account that mustn't exist anymore. He cant play online with his friends as it insists he logs in and he can't. Can we reset with...
  5. I can’t load into realms and it asks me to change account set up so that I can join...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t load into realms and it asks me to change account set up so that I can join...: I can’t load into realms and it asks me to change account set up so that I can join multiplayer games but even after I press allow it doesn’t change anything and I cant load in still...
  6. I never set up a Microsoft family, but my Xbox account won't let me change my privacy...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I never set up a Microsoft family, but my Xbox account won't let me change my privacy...: I tried joining a realm on Minecraft, but every time I do, I am told my account is setup in a way where I can't join realms due to my privacy settings. When I attempt to get help fixing this, it...
  7. I created a new account to set up Xbox gold/game pass. Password is apparently incorrect and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I created a new account to set up Xbox gold/game pass. Password is apparently incorrect and...: Hi there, I made a new account (not the one I am using now) so I could get the Xbox Gold and PC game pass. I made a new account on my mac and then logged in with the password to add the gold and...
  8. How to set main/primary account on xbox console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to set main/primary account on xbox console?: Hello, folks! Ive recently bought xbox series S from my friend. Since this is my first console I have no games/knowledge/experience whatsoever. That why he was sharing me all his games and also...
  9. Set a Screen Time limit on a primary account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Set a Screen Time limit on a primary account?: Years ago I made the mistake of allowing my child to start using the Xbox without making a separate account for him. He had access to my saved games and I was kind of done playing the Xbox at that...
  10. Account not able to be set as primary because of friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account not able to be set as primary because of friend: My friend set my account as primary without permission, and now I don't have my account as primary on my own console and can't use my games on other accounts. abc75d9f-dfbf-4eec-9b98-866026684feb