I can not remove the microsoft account for 10 years child

Discus and support I can not remove the microsoft account for 10 years child in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, How can I remove my child account, is set for 10 years old. I deleted from my account but he is still limitted and ask for permission, to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dragos Ciolan (Nokia), Jan 20, 2023.

1. I can not remove the microsoft account for 10 years child

Hello,

How can I remove my child account, is set for 10 years old.

I deleted from my account but he is still limitted and ask for permission, to be worse now I can give the permission anymore.

When I try to add back in my account as parent, it goes over and over again to his account and ask to be removed form the old account, which obiosly can not because I could't.

Please advice how can I remove the 10 years old account from family group.

:)

Dragos Ciolan (Nokia), Jan 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for your response. Please make sure to check on his PC by going to Start > Settings > Accounts, if it’s his own account that’s currently signed in.
  3. Dragos Ciolan (Nokia Win User

Hello,

Somehow I connected back and I saw the child in my account and I was able to delete, also from his account is not a memeber of any family group.

Now on his PC for some application still need parental access, is having a window to request access for Soptify or Chrome.

I managed to solve this by disable the Parental service under the services of PC.

So still some issues.

Thanks
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Dragos! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Please be informed that a child account is required to be a part of a family group because only an adult account or parent account can manage its privacy settings.

May I confirm if your child's account is still part of your family group or not?
  5. nkTJH Win User

Not able to change privacy settings. This is frustrating and stupid.

I'm also on a child account, I messed up with the birth date when I created it but I own the parent account to it and can change the privacy settings from there. Is it possible for Microsoft to promote my account to an adult account without waiting 10 years
    for it to be 18?
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

I would like to [Mod removed] down my sons live Xbox account. How do I do it?Shutt

If your child is a minor and is part of your Microsoft account family, you can revoke access to their account.

This page will explain how to do it
    . Select "Can I remove consent for my child's Microsoft account?" when you get to that page.
Thema:

1. I can not remove the microsoft account for 10 years child - Similar Threads - remove microsoft account

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?: Dear Microsoft/Xbox Community, I have a issue with my payment method that was been going on since 2 years ago (2022) & I tried to remove or replace the payment methods Online & on Console but it...
  4. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?: my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points avaliable any help would be great dunno if there...
  5. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  6. Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account?: Here is the issue: I previously had a Minecraft Bedrock account linked to a Microsoft e-mail, during the whole migration thing, I moved my personal Minecraft account to this same e-mail, and now...
  7. Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account: Split from this thread. Hi, I would like to get my Minecraft account off of my old Microsoft account. I already paid for it and I don't want to buy it again 2ea34ad4-e5e1-42b0-aa67-bd9f75430929
  8. How do I remove accounts from Xbox as linked with another Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove accounts from Xbox as linked with another Microsoft account: My son’s Xbox profile is linked to an email I no longer have access to. Is it better to just factory reset and start a new Microsoft account? Or are there any other options?...
  9. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  10. Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Microsoft remove my phone number from my account?: Several months ago, I attempted to redeem my Microsoft rewards points for robux which I had done many times before. But for some reason, this time it said I needed to add a phone number to my...