I can not remove my disc
Discus and support I can not remove my disc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not remove my disc from the xbox and need to turn on the controller to start the xbox b9011054-f0f5-428d-87d1-57111465ed1b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KABBE2003, Jan 13, 2018.
Thema:
I can not remove my disc
Loading...
-
I can not remove my disc - Similar Threads - remove disc
-
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?
in XboX InsidersHow to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev... -
Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)
in XboX InsidersRemove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls... -
[ Removed by Reddit ]
in XboX Insiders[ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments] -
i would like to refund disc code [mod removed]
in XBoX Games and Appsi would like to refund disc code [mod removed]: StartFragmenti would like to refund disc code [mod removed]EndFragment 1dbda96c-85ea-4526-94ea-c614a20111cb -
Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...
in XBoX Games and AppsAre games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b -
How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1: I have never had this issue before and i dont know whats wrong. I turn on and off the console and that seems to let me try manual eject again but it still fails. am i pushing too soft? do i need...