I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord

Discus and support I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It said "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phurat Subin, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Phurat Subin
    Phurat Subin Guest

It said "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.". I even tried on both Microsoft webpage and Xbox apps itself and it's still not working.

This is the requirement of the gift code I got:

Valid for new Xbox Game Pass members only. Credit card required. Unless you cancel, you will be charged the then-current regular membership rate every month when the promotional period ends. Requires Xbox (beta) app and Windows 10/11 (including updates). Not supported on Windows 10/11 in S mode and on ARM devices.

P.s It's available in my country and not expired

:)

Phurat Subin, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Temenist Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

Well for one you cant redeem a discord code on a xbox its only a pc or mobile app

Follow the link in your email to redeem the code
    The problem actually is, i can't redeem the Discord Nitro because it gets a ''Unknown Gift Code'' error (it's the code i got from the xbox), (trying on pc).
  3. Jaxpug Win User

Xbox Game pass codes

4. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

This code cannot be used. It was purchased in a region other than the region of your account. help how to solve?

Hello WererZombi, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your code redemption.

Do you currently have an active subscription? If so, you may not be able to redeem the code.

Q: What if I already have an Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription tied to my Microsoft account?

A: If you were previously subscribed or currently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you will not be able to redeem the three month trial for Xbox Game Pass for PC!

However, this code can be gifted to a friend!

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/3...

This link is from 2021 but perhaps the FAQ provided still remain true.
Thema:

1. I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord - Similar Threads - redeem Game Pass

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  4. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  5. I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do: I redeemed my moutian dew code and it said i got the gamepass but I cant play rainbow six siege what do i do 3cc349cd-868a-483d-a6e7-aa8f750dae4e
  6. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  7. How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?: I have tried over and over to change the permissions on my account. The birthday was put in wrong. Every time I try to change it, I get an error. It will not send an approval request. It just...
  8. I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how...: I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how can I fix this and use my game pass 6fa4a27b-be33-4c15-9fcd-2c7228772eb5
  9. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...
  10. i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...: I was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have to make an account but the city,state and zip code options all do not let me put anything for them...