I can not receive my 5,000 xbox live rewards credits

Discus and support I can not receive my 5,000 xbox live rewards credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having trouble receiving my 5,000 xbox live rewards credits. It's been over 1 month and I have not received it yet. Would anyone help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by filiprodrigues, May 8, 2018.

1. I can not receive my 5,000 xbox live rewards credits

Hello, I'm having trouble receiving my 5,000 xbox live rewards credits. It's been over 1 month and I have not received it yet. Would anyone help me?

:)

filiprodrigues, May 8, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Renewed xbox live gold trough a rewards link and no credits

Hello kelvinmorcill0,

From the FAQ:

I was referred by an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member and purchased an Xbox Live Online Gold membership. I'm also an Xbox Live Rewards member. When can I expect to receive my 5,000 Rewards Credits?

To receive your 5,000 Rewards Credits, you must join Xbox Live Rewards and upgrade your Xbox Live account to Gold Online membership within 14 days of receiving the referral and retain your Gold membership for at least 30 days. If you meet all these requirements,
    Credits may take up to 45 days to be deposited into your Microsoft account.

XBLRewards8, May 8, 2018
  3. AAR0Ns86
    AAR0Ns86 Guest
    Missing credits

Hello,I spent 250 gems to receive 5,000 rewards credits and I did not receive the 5,000 rewards credits.Can someone help me?

AAR0Ns86, May 8, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello filiprodrigues,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your BRA Rewards Account region and your USA Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account
    region at the time of registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit
    in one regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.

XBLRewards8, May 9, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Renewed xbox live gold trough a rewards link and no credits

Hello kelvinmorcill0,

From the FAQ:

I was referred by an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member and purchased an Xbox Live Online Gold membership. I'm also an Xbox Live Rewards member. When can I expect to receive my 5,000 Rewards Credits?

To receive your 5,000 Rewards Credits, you must join Xbox Live Rewards and upgrade your Xbox Live account to Gold Online membership within 14 days of receiving the referral and retain your Gold membership for at least 30 days. If you meet all these requirements,
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Join gold member reward

Hello MindFlayer1983,

From the FAQ:

We see that you were referred August 2nd, and that the Credits for that referral have been pending since September. You can see these pending Credits on your MyRewards page.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello filiprodrigues,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your BRA Rewards Account region and your USA Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account
    region at the time of registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit
    in one regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

First Purchase - No points awarded

What you are referring to is a part of the Xbox Live Rewards program. Those are rewards credits not MS points.

What are Rewards Credits and how can I use them?

A. Rewards Credits are a way of keeping track of the cash you earn through Xbox Live Rewards. Once you accumulate 5,000 Credits or more, we will automatically convert them into to your country's local currency and deposit your cash into your Microsoft account.
    Then, you can head over to the Xbox stores to purchase your favorite games, Movies, Avatar props and much more!

What is the monetary value of Rewards Credits?

A. 5,000 Rewards Credits are equal to $5 USD.

For further questions visit the Xbox Live Rewards site.

http://rewards.xbox.com/
  9. XBLRewards3 Win User

Didn’t get my Game Pass Reward

Hi VT3X PR0XY. This might be for Microsoft Rewards, since we don't have a 1-month game pass for 5,000 Credits. Also, you can't spend your Credits in the Xbox Live Rewards program as they are converted to your local currency. You can spend My VIP Gems though,
    5,000 Gems for a 12-month game pass.
Thema:

1. I can not receive my 5,000 xbox live rewards credits - Similar Threads - receive 000 live

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  8. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  9. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  10. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f