I can not play

Discus and support I can not play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my profile don't have permits in my subscription Xbox live, but this acount is renewed in july 9th 2018? Whath can i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goomster1, Dec 6, 2017.

  1. Goomster1
    Goomster1 Guest

    I can not play


    my profile don't have permits in my subscription Xbox live, but this acount is renewed in july 9th 2018?

    Whath can i do?

    :)
     
    Goomster1, Dec 6, 2017
    #1
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I can not play

    What do you mean "charging"? In order to help you we need all possible information
     
    onyxishere, Dec 6, 2017
    #2
  3. M4RCADO
    M4RCADO Guest
    I can not play

    all games not charging .....
    why? HELP
     
    M4RCADO, Dec 6, 2017
    #3
  4. Light759 Win User

    Can i play?

    I heard they were having trouble at one point with codes and purchasing stuff. You may have to try again later or contact them.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

    Can i play

    In addition to 360 games on Xbox one they are bring original xbox games to Backward compatible list of game for the xbox one too.
  6. swojas34 Win User

    Can i play

  7. Smwutches Win User

    Can i play

  8. onyxishere Win User

    I can not play

    What do you mean "charging"? In order to help you we need all possible information
Thema:

I can not play

Loading...
  1. I can not play - Similar Threads - play

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...