I can not play the game

Discus and support I can not play the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No synchronization with the cloud, I'm missing 120,000 gold bars and I can not play, my downloads are not there and the Xbox registration is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Worky111, Jul 24, 2017.

  1. Worky111
    Worky111 Guest

    I can not play the game


    No synchronization with the cloud, I'm missing 120,000 gold bars and I can not play, my downloads are not there and the Xbox registration is not synonymous

    :)
     
    Worky111, Jul 24, 2017
    #1
  2. I can not play in the multiplayer

    Say that your profile is not permitted to play online and the think is that i have gold live and when i test the multiplayer connections everything is ok.
     
    Mujiguarafitler, Jul 24, 2017
    #2
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I can not play

    What do you mean "charging"? In order to help you we need all possible information
     
    onyxishere, Jul 24, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    I can not play the game

    OK Fowl, Jul 24, 2017
    #4
  5. RECHelper600 Win User

    can I play this game

    I'm obi wan kenobe thats hero I want to be I'm here to save the world you shouldn't underestermate a leader a true leader
  6. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

    can I play this game

    The Force is weak with MottledMonkey
  7. RECHelper600 Win User

    can I play this game

    I'm asking you can you play Lego star wars the video the game if you don't give me my awswer or your fired
  8. DanteSparda504 Win User

    can I play this game

    Just go purchase the Xbox 360 of Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga. It includes both Star Wars games that released on the original Xbox.

    .

    That way you can play the game and it will run flawlessly(most Backwards Compatible games are choppy) and look all pretty in HD. Plus you get much more.
  9. RECHelper600 Win User

    can I play this game

    The force is strong with me but it was only a joke come on
Thema:

I can not play the game

Loading...
  1. I can not play the game - Similar Threads - play game

  2. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?: Hi, I'm part of the Xbox Insider program. Do you know if I can play FC 26 via cloud gaming if I have a Game Pass Premium or Essential membership, or do I need Ultimate? I’ve already purchased the...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]
  9. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  10. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...