I can not play plants vs. zombies garden warfare .

Discus and support I can not play plants vs. zombies garden warfare . in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can netrar xbos live in but can not access plants vs zombies can not connect to the EA server . The message : Check your network connection and try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FastestSafe886, Dec 26, 2015.

1. I can not play plants vs. zombies garden warfare .

:)

FastestSafe886, Dec 26, 2015
  2. 'Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionally'

I can't play Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, help!

EJHockeyMaster, Dec 26, 2015
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    CRUZZifer, Dec 26, 2015
  4. segundojose
    segundojose Guest

hi. try to reset your modem before you play

segundojose, Dec 29, 2015
  5. EJHockeyMaster Win User

'Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionally'

I can't play Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, help!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Not correct permissions on account

If it's Plants vs. Zombies you don't need gold to play it. If it's Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, then that is an online only game so gold is required.
  7. BigB EC Win User

The "surprise" game of 2014

Plants vs Zombies garden warfare.
  8. ItzzKingRauss Win User

some third-person shooter similar to gears?

Plants vs zombies garden warfare
  9. Smwutches Win User

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 1 - Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Plants vs. Zombies is backwards compatible, but Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is not. You would have to purchase the One version if you want to play it on the One.
Thema:

1. I can not play plants vs. zombies garden warfare . - Similar Threads - play plants zombies

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  8. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  9. Plant v zombie won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plant v zombie won't play: My son has just paid £9.99 and downloaded Plant v Zombie (the 1st one) and everytime he tries to play it disconnects his xbox live. We've done the normal turn off and back on that hasn't worked....
  10. Unable to play xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies on my xbox one: I live in Canada. I purchased xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies locally (EB Games) to play on my xbox one. The disk has 3 games: it also includes Pebbles, and Zuma. All 3 games were installed and...