I can not play online having xbox live

Discus and support I can not play online having xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Days ago I was playing online with a subscription for 3 months and suddenly I could not play online or be in group chat, I went to check my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BornLawyer4274, Sep 25, 2017.

1. I can not play online having xbox live

Days ago I was playing online with a subscription for 3 months and suddenly I could not play online or be in group chat, I went to check my subscription and it expires until November 10.

And the truth begins to make annoying have a subscription that pays for it to play for 3 months and a month later I fail and I still have 2 months of xbox live and I wonder if there is a solution to this problem.

:)

BornLawyer4274, Sep 25, 2017
  2. MarlituX
    MarlituX Guest
    XBOX LIVE I CAN NOT PLAY ONLINE

Guys, I do not know if this is just cmg but I'm not getting into
    the live, I do live test network itsays it has an error
    in the account and enter the site sends xbox.com

I come in here and porpoise SUPPORT> XBOX LIVE then he says

Account

Users may have difficulty using the following services:

Viewing messages on Xbox.com

We are informed about the problem and working to resolve it. We apologize for any inconvenience this
    may cause and appreciate your patience.

is this the problem?

MarlituX, Sep 25, 2017
  3. Can't play online on Advanced Warfare

Is anyone having the problem on there Xbox one where they can sign into Xbox live but when they try to play advanced warfare online it says " advanced warfare services are not available at this time"? I keep getting this and I want to play online. Can someone
    please help me?

Karate Cougar, Sep 25, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there BornLawyer4274.

Sorry to hear about the subscription troubles. Let's start by having you remove your profile followed by a full power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds), and then add your profile back. If you're still having trouble with your subscription
    please let us know I can not play online having xbox live :)

Mister Maka, Sep 26, 2017
  5. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    DominumStige, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there BornLawyer4274.

Sorry to hear about the subscription troubles. Let's start by having you remove your profile followed by a full power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds), and then add your profile back. If you're still having trouble with your subscription
    please let us know :)
  7. DominumStige Win User

8. WPAK Win User

I have xbox live but can’t play online

Hi there,

please double check http://account.microsoft.com/services to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subcription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
      http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  9. Miss Ghidorah Win User

I have gold but I can not play online

Hi there MaxterCris -

Sorry to hear about any frustration this may be causing. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with account issues here on the public facing forums. You will need to speak directly with phone or chat support for
    further assistance.

Please let us know if you have any additional Xbox support questions! We're here to help. :)
  10. gecko NZP Win User

online pass codes, why?

what im getting at is what is the point of paying for xboxlive which to my knowledge gives me access to online gaming if then i have to pay again to play games like BF3 on xbox live, does that mean a silver member can play BF3 online if they purchase an
    online code but dont have xbox live gold?
Thema:

1. I can not play online having xbox live - Similar Threads - play online having

2. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  3. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  4. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  5. I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...: I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his system? Obviously in separate accounts? 5f680fc7-5381-4cc0-92e0-0d689d95fb78
  6. Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?: Can my son play against me online if he does not own the same game on his system? 8ff006b9-eed4-4546-8137-4ec74a09332a
  7. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  8. GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...: I am trying to access GTA online but I cannot. Please help 29c062a4-9f7d-43b8-baf2-0e68caf4a59f
  9. I can't play online on f1 23 even though I have the core game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on f1 23 even though I have the core game pass: I can't play online on f1 23 even though I have the core game pass. I enter the game I go to f1 world to find an online session to play but I can't find anything after several attempts the...
  10. Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?: A long time ago, maybe 6 months ago, i was playing GTA online and I was having a lot of fun. I then decide to play it again later on until today when i stumbled across this problem. I couldn’t...