I can not play games with friends anymore, I get disconnected from the parties and lobbies...

Discus and support I can not play games with friends anymore, I get disconnected from the parties and lobbies... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have tried multiple different games with me hosting and with other people hosting the sessions and the parties with no luck. My current internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ChimichangaLOKI, Jan 17, 2023.

1. I can not play games with friends anymore, I get disconnected from the parties and lobbies...

I have tried multiple different games with me hosting and with other people hosting the sessions and the parties with no luck. My current internet speed is at 800MBPS down and 45MBPS up with an open NAT Type. if I am not in a party it works a lil bit better but thats just when im playing by myself. I will be in the party with friends and it will be working fine for about 10 mins then i will just stop being able to hear them talking and then about 1 min or 30 seconds later it will say party chat disconnected, at the same time as the party messes up the game will start lagging and typically kick me from the game as well or sometimes if im lucky ill be able to stay in the game once it kicks me from the party. and then sometimes it also does it the opposite way where my game starts lagging after about 10/15 mins and the party chat will mess up where i cant hear anyone then it will kick me from the game and sometimes i will be able to stay in the party.

Steps I have taken:

I have reset my router/modem multiple times and contacted my ISP about it.

I have changed settings on my router UPNP is on and Teledo is working,

I have manually changed the Alternate ports for my Nat,

I have reset my MAC Address,

i have also tried wireless or wired connection no difference,

The only error messages I get are from the games when I get kicked out which they are always basic connection issues one, and the only thing it tells me for the party is party chat Disconnected.

XBOX Series X

I can not play games with friends anymore, I get disconnected from the parties and lobbies... [​IMG]

I can not play games with friends anymore, I get disconnected from the parties and lobbies... [​IMG]

:)

ChimichangaLOKI, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Zehq Win User

Disconnections.

Didn't work, turn it completely off and unplugged it, tried joining and inviting my friend, same thing happened.

-

(I'll describe what happened)

I invite him to join, and he can't.

I disconnect connect from LIVE and repeat, still doesn't work.

We both turn off our modems and routers reconnect and repeat and he joins! But wait! There's more!

Now either after around 30 seconds or when I start the match he either gets disconnected from the lobby (only the lobby) or if I start it I get disconnected from LIVE (just says disconnected from LIVE every time), respectively.

So now we've both given up for tonight.

-

Funnily enough is that this has happened before, but every now and then we connect and can play.

We've never had problems when "partying up" in Minecraft or another game, it's just Call of Duty. It's annoying as hell!

(Oh this is the Spec Ops lobby, not online)
  3. xGH05TFAC3x Win User

Unable to signin, errors 80072ee2 & 807b01f7

keep getting error 807B01F7/8072EE2 thought this was on my end but glad to see it not. i keep getting dropped outta games and parties. i can be in a game/lobby/party for 5 minutes before i get disconnected from all and end up in a pregame lobby SO FRUSTRATING.
    also will this be fixed before double xp weekend. and i know a couple people have mentioned it already, but why am i paying for a service that doesn't work?
  4. BranchyLemur2 Win User

inviting friends to your game

Just party up with the friends who are online already or start a party and invite them. When you start playing a mp game your friends in party will receive a pop up asking if they wish to join or if you are in the same game you will get brought in automatically
    from lobby.
  5. xBishix Win User

Sporadic "Disconnected from Xbox Live" messages.

I am having the same issue and it's starting to make me become very agitated. Sporadic disconnects from XBox live when I am not actively playing an online game. If I am playing a single player game, Skyrim for example, within 5 minutes I am disconnected
    from Live. If I am in a Party Chat I am disconnected from the chat but not Live. Then I have to reconnect to the Party. Or, my friend are booted from the party and not me...the party issues happen every 2-3 minutes or less sometimes. Starting to get very aggravating.
  6. Fenrir Tyr Win User

Multiple xboxes on same router can no longer play in same game together

My Fiance and I have the same problem we cannot get into a Party or Game lobby. We have seperate XBL Gold accounts. We can both connect to live and even play the same games at the same time but we cannot be in the same lobby or party without one or other
    of us being disconnected. We have found though that Halo Reach seems to be the exception, here we can party up and play with no problems so far this is the only game we have found that still allows us to this.
Thema:

I can not play games with friends anymore, I get disconnected from the parties and lobbies...

1. I can not play games with friends anymore, I get disconnected from the parties and lobbies... - Similar Threads - play games friends

2. Friends haven’t played games but have ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends haven’t played games but have ?: So my friend and I play together a lot but now they’ve gone silent. I check their profile and check the game stats and it says they haven’t played any games. When I try to compare it says the same...
  3. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  4. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  5. How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive: How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series C console? I have a Seagate hard drive d45a01d0-f1f8-403f-9ef9-96584b14ec71
  6. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11
  7. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  8. Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...: Hi i there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have it on epic games a987ab19-1d63-4311-933f-3dbb21bf8d70
  9. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  10. Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .: recently upgraded from a Xbox one s to a Xbox one series s . Now that I have got my new series s I cannot invite friends to free to play games such as fortnite or warzone . I have talked two...