I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help.

Discus and support I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Everytime I go into my Xbox Series S to link my social media accounts, it says my reddit username or password is incorrect. I have tried over 20 times... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AMA_About_Birdlaw, Nov 11, 2021.

1. I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help.

Everytime I go into my Xbox Series S to link my social media accounts, it says my reddit username or password is incorrect. I have tried over 20 times and even changed my password but nothing seems to work.

submitted by /u/AMA_About_Birdlaw
    [link] [comments]

/u/AMA_About_Birdlaw, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Réna Steelscale Win User

I can't stream because I need to link some kind of subscription

I have my twitch account already linked but i have the same issue

Hello Buckley! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question. You will need to link your twitch account to your xbox account before you will be able to stream. Here is how: "Press the Xbox button  to open the guide. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Linked social accounts. You can link your social media account in one of two ways: Use the Xbox mobile app to scan the QR code. Select the Link option which will launch the Microsoft Edge app on Xbox. You can choose to link your Discord, Reddit, Steam, Twitch, or other social media account." Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/frien...ocialize/link-social-network-accounts-to-xbox Regards,
  3. Near_272 Win User

Bungie.net authentication error

My Xbox Live account is linked to my bungie account

im trying to link my xbox account with my steam so i can play destiny 2 on my pc
  4. yoli muerte Win User

Shift Account Creation

I was created shift account and it say i need to conect my shift account with my xbox live account. Can any explain to me how i can do it? Please help.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox one gold membership

6. Jeremy Grey Win User

I can't stream because I need to link some kind of subscription

Hello Buckley! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

You will need to link your twitch account to your xbox account before you will be able to stream.

Here is how:

"Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Linked social accounts.
    You can link your social media account in one of two ways:
    Use the Xbox mobile app to scan the QR code.
    Select the Link option which will launch the Microsoft Edge app on Xbox.
    You can choose to link your Discord, Reddit, Steam, Twitch, or other social media account."

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/frien...ocialize/link-social-network-accounts-to-xbox

Regards,
Thema:

I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help.

1. I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help. - Similar Threads - link reddit account

2. Why are my letters distorted on Xbox Series S? Also please see my Reddit link to see the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my letters distorted on Xbox Series S? Also please see my Reddit link to see the...: [img] https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSupport/s/sqenqEM2NI af799ba5-3fe6-4169-a5e7-29f72c437686
  3. New hexagon icon on dashboard. Link from original reddit post below.

in XboX Insiders
    New hexagon icon on dashboard. Link from original reddit post below.: Link here from original post. submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  4. I want to link Reddit and Twitch but it loads forever

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link Reddit and Twitch but it loads forever: I put the right password and Reddit says it's wrong. I try using Google and it loads forever. Twitch says my password is right, but it loads forever when I put the code they sent me via email....
  5. Xbox-Reddit link error. Unable to merge the two accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox-Reddit link error. Unable to merge the two accounts: When I enter my password right and username right to log in and link the things together, it says they're incorrect. When I try to do it via a Google login, it never stops loading and never...
  6. Xbox Game Bar - Reddit account link

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar - Reddit account link: I linked my Reddit account to Xbox Game Bar, and even though it was not mentioned anywhere, I have been automatically subscribed to this (and potentially other, haven't checked) subreddit. Why? I...
  7. Can you still link Reddit with Xbox Live?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still link Reddit with Xbox Live?: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insiders program, and I recently noticed a cool little Xbox Live trophy on someone’s profile on Reddit. I did a little research and looking around on my Xbox but I...
  8. Is there any way to link Reddit and Xbox Live accounts without Windows 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any way to link Reddit and Xbox Live accounts without Windows 10?: I've checked the web, the console and the Android app (both latest and beta) but haven't found a way. I don't have Windows 10 installed right now, there has to be another way.. submitted by...
  9. Is there a way to link my Xbox live account and Reddit account without a PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to link my Xbox live account and Reddit account without a PC?: I don’t own a PC and I’d love to link the accounts together. submitted by /u/NotUniqueUsernameee [link] [comments]
  10. Cannot link to reddit account on XBOX App or GameBar

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot link to reddit account on XBOX App or GameBar: Welcome back! You are already logged in and will be redirected back to Reddit shortly. This is all I get when I try to link my account, it just sits there and does nothing. submitted by...