I CAN NOT GO ON MUTIPLAYER HELP ME !!!!

Discus and support I CAN NOT GO ON MUTIPLAYER HELP ME !!!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can not go on multiplayer it just says go to Microsoft account and fix it that does not make sense HELP!!! (my first report)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by itztoffe, Feb 1, 2021.

  1. itztoffe
    itztoffe Guest

    I CAN NOT GO ON MUTIPLAYER HELP ME !!!!


    I can not go on multiplayer it just says go to Microsoft account and fix it that does not make sense HELP!!! (my first report)

    :)
     
    itztoffe, Feb 1, 2021
    #1
  2. DanMoung Win User

    Random problems with games not loading

    Normally I don't play mutiplayer, but i can test yhe mutiplayer connection if you want me to. I'm plugged directly into a walll outlet.
  3. Ridley13576 Win User

    New need friends please?

    Add me i have mine craft and halo reach which is mutiplayer on halo annivery
  4. SlappyMcGuiness Win User

    REQ SERVICE UNAVAILBLE

    yep and none of my stats unlocks or anything i unlocked last night my campaign is working where i saved but not being able to play mutiplayer and it reset my mutiplayer
  5. MB5656 Win User

    Wireless Adaptor? (I have an xbox slim!)

    you mean a wired connection? actually those are faster on mutiplayer and less glitches than wireless
  6. Turv3y Win User

    Buyer's Remorse?

    They're fun for co-op and sometimes mutiplayer if you can get in a good room
Thema:

I CAN NOT GO ON MUTIPLAYER HELP ME !!!!

Loading...
  1. I CAN NOT GO ON MUTIPLAYER HELP ME !!!! - Similar Threads - MUTIPLAYER HELP

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. How to allow mutiplayer in online safety settings

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to allow mutiplayer in online safety settings: How to allow mutiplayer in online safety settings please? 9f2e1781-7f5c-45a4-98f4-c327af34adf2
  10. Minecraft doesnt allow mutiplayer.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft doesnt allow mutiplayer.: Hi, so I've been having the same issue with my account all day. I try to load up minecraft and my account says it doesnt allow mutiplayer. So i went into my microsoft privacy settings and allowed...