I can not get into my profile on Xbox one. gives an error message 0x80a40010
Discus and support I can not get into my profile on Xbox one. gives an error message 0x80a40010 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not get into my profile on Xbox one. gives an error message 0x80a40010 529023fd-827e-4720-b9bc-f46984972b21 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dimastrelec, Sep 8, 2018.
Thema:
I can not get into my profile on Xbox one. gives an error message 0x80a40010
Loading...
-
I can not get into my profile on Xbox one. gives an error message 0x80a40010 - Similar Threads - profile gives error
-
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Profile/Background Customization
in XboX InsidersProfile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
How can I give a friend a code for the 14 day trial? I've seen it on my profile before but...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow can I give a friend a code for the 14 day trial? I've seen it on my profile before but...: They say I can send a 14-day trial if I'm currently a paid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or PC Game Pass member which I am but now I'm not seeing anything & I was just able to do it last month... -
I am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile
in XBoX AccessibilityI am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile: I input his email address. I input his password. >>Then I get to "Parent or guardian consent is required for this account." >>I click "I'm a parent or guardian. I'll sign in with my Microsoft...