I can not exchange a code for play Fortnite

Discus and support I can not exchange a code for play Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to exchange the code for play Fortnite an error appeared, and it says " See the instructions included with the code. You may hace to redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChiefExpert7805, Sep 21, 2017.

1. I can not exchange a code for play Fortnite

When I try to exchange the code for play Fortnite an error appeared, and it says " See the instructions included with the code. You may hace to redeem it on another website." Can someone help me with this problem?

:)

ChiefExpert7805, Sep 21, 2017
  2. xXAlanXx08
    xXAlanXx08 Guest
    Fortnite

xXAlanXx08, Sep 21, 2017
  3. niabbean2008
    niabbean2008 Guest
    Help

I brought my sister a xbox live gold card for a year so she can play fortnite she entered the code off the back of the card i brought her but when she goes to try to play the game it does not allow her to play fortnite any suggestions very sad little sister

niabbean2008, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey ChiefExpert7805! Do the instructions or terms & conditions specify a different website to redeem the code? If possible send me an Xbox Live message with a link to a file sharing site like
    OneDrive with a picture of the code you received so we can take a look. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Sep 22, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey ChiefExpert7805! Do the instructions or terms & conditions specify a different website to redeem the code? If possible send me an Xbox Live message with a link to a file sharing site like
    OneDrive with a picture of the code you received so we can take a look. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Epic pin lost email

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Halley24, if by email exchange you are referring to your child's Epic Account Alias, you will need to contact Epic to see if they can help you, the exchange issue can also affect purchases and item syncing if your child plays Fortnite on the console for example.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/
  7. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Account purcahse

I'm not sure how the customer service works for Fortnite but you can try to contact them and explain the situation, and if they can see that you haven't used the packs, then maybe they can exchange them for packs for the console.
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Account purcahse

Fortnite support might be able to exchange it for console packs, have you contacted them yet?
  9. SteveKenney1 Win User

Fortnite

0x800701e7. I followed directions for that code. We can access youtube and internet just fine. Fortnite is the only online game we play.
Thema:

1. I can not exchange a code for play Fortnite - Similar Threads - exchange code play

2. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  3. Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?: My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months gift card and i want to exchanged it but dont know how...
  4. Is there any way to exchange a gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to exchange a gift?: I've tried contacting support directly, but every time I do I end up getting stuck in a constant loading state. Basically, I was gifted Skyrim: Anniversary Edition off of the Xbox app by a...
  5. Xbox exchange centre in Mumbai

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox exchange centre in Mumbai: Can someone provide me with the xbox exchange centre number and address in Mumbai. Online help is of no use. c2c4cab8-fa08-4d0a-b230-6dfa28f3788e
  6. Hello, I want to exchange it, but it fails, what should I do? Can someone help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to exchange it, but it fails, what should I do? Can someone help me?: [img] I spent a lot of time on this exchange. 4483a905-8dca-43ca-bb6c-ad66f0e19222
  7. About game data exchange

in XBoX Accessibility
    About game data exchange: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your assistance with a matter related to my Xbox profile data transfer. Here is a brief overview of my situation: I have two...
  8. Replacement elite controller also defective and I can't return or exchange it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement elite controller also defective and I can't return or exchange it: The Elite 2 controller I bought 2 ish years ago had the right bumper stop working. I discovered that was a fairly common issue and I went to file a warranty claim, alas it had expired. I was given...
  9. Exchange console version for PC version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exchange console version for PC version?: I bought a few things on my xbox, but it was stolen and I have no access to any of my games. I have the PC version of all my games, except for Dead By Daylight and the DLC I purchased. Is it...
  10. Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?: I have tried several devices / browsers for two weeks. Every time there is an error at Microsoft end or ‘I’m having technical difficulties’ or some other fail. Live chat does not work, call back...