I can not enter my fifa profilo It says i Lost my connection to the ea

Discus and support I can not enter my fifa profilo It says i Lost my connection to the ea in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can not enter my fifa profil it says i Lost my connection to ea. ba769699-d692-4fdc-9e2a-fb43a735838b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lil_duru.cashlil_duru.cas, Mar 1, 2020.

1. I can not enter my fifa profilo It says i Lost my connection to the ea

I can not enter my fifa profil it says i Lost my connection to ea.

:)

lil_duru.cashlil_duru.cas, Mar 1, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Hello lil_duru,

What console are you using (Xbox 360, Xbox One/S/X) and how are you connected to the internet (WiFi/Ethernet cable)? Also, what version of Fifa are you playing? (FIFA 20, 19, 18...)

Here you can find some troubleshooting for server issues on EA games : https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

EDIT : My bad, EA Servers are having issues since yesterday, as you can see in their twitter account : https://twitter.com/OriginInsider/status/1234056586684813312
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sometimes, you might lose connection to the EA servers. It's just one of the pitfalls of playing an EA game. But you should be able to reconnect by pressing down on one of the analogue sticks.
  4. DimkaNwebie Win User

Lollipop

I can connected to Xbox live and i can connected to EA server is well with out problem and i can play online seazon Fifa,just cant go in in my ultimate team. 6 month playing,than 7 days ago throw me from ultimate team,and from this time cant enter
  5. CoolDellGuy Win User

Multiplayer Connection Problems with FIFA 14

i have the same issues.. with both Madden 25 and Fifa 14. my nat is open as well. i can play FIFA club games 11 vs 11 and Titanfall EA games with no issues. but i can't play a 1vs1 game in madden or Fifa. i get unable to connect to opponent 100% of the
    time.. prior to last months update I never had this issue. I have also heard this is happening in ufc.. on EA Boards you can see alot of other users with the same issue. All started about the time of the last Xbox update.

answers.ea.com/.../2088325
  6. YARDIE 98 Win User

FIFA 13 ULTIMATE TEAM

i can not sign into my ea sports fifa 13 web app?? it says that i have to buy the game
Thema:

1. I can not enter my fifa profilo It says i Lost my connection to the ea - Similar Threads - enter fifa profilo

2. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I am trying to add a card as a new payment method on my Microsoft account, but it doesn’t work. It marks the name in red and displays ”Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for...
  3. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  4. Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode: I hold the sync button either constantly or for 3 seconds like most tutorials suggest but it just blinks for around 10 seconds and returns to the solid glow without ever appearing in my MacBook’s...
  5. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  6. Enter IPv4 Ip Address for wireleßs x box one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enter IPv4 Ip Address for wireleßs x box one x: I have a new x box one s series, but it will not connect to my home network wifi, what's a good IPv4 address, Subnet Address, etc? aeff02be-240f-4d2c-904a-13b0056a00db
  7. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  8. Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?: Here are the steps to activate www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code: Visit: https://www.disneyplus.com/begin/ 1. Launch the Disney+ app on your TV or device: Power on your TV or device...
  9. Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hitman World of Assassination Not Launching (Gets up to 'Press Enter to Play') on the Xbox...: Downloaded Hitman World of Assassination from Game Pass on my PC. But I can't even start the game (to an extent). When I say the game doesn't launch, it launches up to the press enter to play....
  10. hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?: Hi Xbox , my name is Heitor And i bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do? b2aaf883-21e3-442e-aa99-a46b969494a0