I can not download the game with a gold status due to the fact that my xbox 360 with the NTSC ...

Discus and support I can not download the game with a gold status due to the fact that my xbox 360 with the NTSC ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I already addressed the question of what I can not download the game with a gold status due to the fact that my xbox 360 with the NTSC system.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NVKatrich, Sep 21, 2015.

1. NVKatrich
    NVKatrich Guest

I can not download the game with a gold status due to the fact that my xbox 360 with the NTSC ...

Hello!

I already addressed the question of what I can not download the game with a gold status due to the fact that my xbox 360 with the NTSC system.

How all the same to resolve this issue?

:)

NVKatrich, Sep 21, 2015
  2. Darkshack
    Darkshack Guest
    Re-download Games With Gold On Second Xbox One?

also my gold status is good for another 2 years or so and ive also checked my purchase history, there is no games with gold games on the list only purchased games for xbox 360 and xbox one over the years, redeemed codes and so on, all the games with gold
    for the xbox 360 are all in my download history on that system and redownload fine, as far as i can tell xbox one doesent have a download history just that ready to install list, anyway ill try that thing i mentioned eariler and hope for the best.

Darkshack, Sep 21, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Assassins Creed 3 should be free, but it wants me to pay

That would be the problem. Trials don't change your account status to gold. A full gold subscription is required in order to download the 360 games with gold games. Xbox One games with gold games required a gold subscription to keep playing them for free,
    so they can be downloaded with a trial.

Smwutches, Sep 21, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Depends does your account region match your actual region ?

Also if you are getting the msg this game isnt compatible with your console region then are you physically in a pal region but have an ntsc console if so most likely not likely

Account region and actual region and console regions usually have to match for certain games

There is no way around it

ngocphi, Sep 21, 2015
  5. ngocphi Win User

I can not download the game with a gold status due to the fact that my xbox 360 with the NTSC system.

Depends does your account region match your actual region ?

Also if you are getting the msg this game isnt compatible with your console region then are you physically in a pal region but have an ntsc console if so most likely not likely

Account region and actual region and console regions usually have to match for certain games

There is no way around it
  6. feromona99 Win User

How to play NTSC game on NTSC-J Xbox 360 console?

I would like of download the game in ntsc-j, but I live in South America and my Xbox 360 was bought in China.

Is this possible
  7. Smwutches Win User

Can't download Army of Two without having to pay

Trial codes don't change your account status to gold. You can download the Xbox One Games with Gold with a trial because a gold subscription is required to keep playing it for free, but a full gold subscription is required in order to download 360 Games
    with Gold games.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Assassins Creed 3 should be free, but it wants me to pay

That would be the problem. Trials don't change your account status to gold. A full gold subscription is required in order to download the 360 games with gold games. Xbox One games with gold games required a gold subscription to keep playing them for free,
    so they can be downloaded with a trial.
  9. Darkshack Win User

Re-download Games With Gold On Second Xbox One?

also my gold status is good for another 2 years or so and ive also checked my purchase history, there is no games with gold games on the list only purchased games for xbox 360 and xbox one over the years, redeemed codes and so on, all the games with gold
    for the xbox 360 are all in my download history on that system and redownload fine, as far as i can tell xbox one doesent have a download history just that ready to install list, anyway ill try that thing i mentioned eariler and hope for the best.
Thema:

1. I can not download the game with a gold status due to the fact that my xbox 360 with the NTSC ... - Similar Threads - download game gold

2. Why can't I download Xbox Live Gold video game Darkwood?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Xbox Live Gold video game Darkwood?: To whom it may concern: I have purchased 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. Recently, I purchased a Seagate external game drive and obtained 1 month of free Game Pass Ultimate. If I only have one month...
  3. download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...: I have game pass ultimate subscription till 26.06.2024, but i cant download game with gold the vale and cant buy any games deals with gold, just for full price. Subscription is active...
  4. How to access my downloaded games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access my downloaded games with gold: I own Xbox Gamepass Ultimate but cannot play my games with gold, cancelled and resubscribed and I still have no access. I have them downloaded though, just can’t play them....
  5. Why can't I download Games with Gold although I have Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Games with Gold although I have Ultimate?: Hello, I've been unable to download a game with gold with this past 6/16/2023 game (The Vale). I've contacted a professional (Xbox assist) who walked me through ALL trouble shooting steps over 3...
  6. Past Games with Gold Game missing from my download history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Games with Gold Game missing from my download history: I recently switched over to a from a xbox one to a xbox one S console to have more storage. When I started redownloading my games, I noticed one missing from my purchase history. The Incredible...
  7. Can I download Forza Horizon 2 (FH2) even if owned the game through games with gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download Forza Horizon 2 (FH2) even if owned the game through games with gold?: Hello All, As you saw from the title, I got the game through gold at August 2018. Unfortunate, I removed the game after 2 years. I wanted to reinstall the game and somehow, I cannot see the game...
  8. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  9. Game sharing Games with Gold that I didn’t download at the time.

in XboX Insiders
    Game sharing Games with Gold that I didn’t download at the time.: So my friend and I game share and I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. We both have Live because of this so he doesn’t pay for Xbox Live anymore. Why can’t I play the games he downloaded from Games...
  10. Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020: Hello all, ** Already tried to readd my account to console ** Already tried to use another channel, like android app or pc (browsers chrome, firefox and edge) ** Already tried to change my...