I can not change the Privacy and security on the network to play Minecraft PE

Discus and support I can not change the Privacy and security on the network to play Minecraft PE in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I can not change the Privacy and security on the network to play Minecraft PE on the servers, do everything according to the instructions, first select... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ZEVS TubeYou, Jul 13, 2018.

1. ZEVS TubeYou
    ZEVS TubeYou Guest

I can not change the Privacy and security on the network to play Minecraft PE on the servers, do everything according to the instructions, first select items for yourself, then save, but it is not saved and I can not go to the server in Minecraft PE, what
    to do?

:)

ZEVS TubeYou, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Minecraft privacy and online safety settings HELP!

PLEASE someone can someone tell me how to change your privacy and online safety settings so i can multiplayer in Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE)

ProgirlAwesome, Jul 13, 2018
  3. I need help

When I was trying to add friends on minecraft pe it said that I need to change my privacy and I don't know how to. I need help.

ChewySmile0438, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest

Are you trying to save privacy settings in your profile or for Minecraft?

Flymonkey102, Jul 14, 2018
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Are you trying to save privacy settings in your profile or for Minecraft?
  6. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?
    Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
  7. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
  8. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Privacy controls for mcpe

Are you playing this on your mobile device? If so, I found a video showing how to change privacy settings for Minecraft PE.

Video link: https://youtu.be/Qsi2u8eGIBg
  9. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

minecraft mobile

Hello @Jason546!

If you can't add friends on Minecraft PE, Please check your online and privacy settings on your account and make it is set to allowed.

Friends can join friends realms locally (this works if the friend is in the same area):

• Click settings
    • Local server multiplayer
    • Set setting : on
    Also, here's how to add a friend on Minecraft PE:

• On the home page
    • click sign in [bottom left]
    • sign in with Microsoft account
    • click on play
    • click menu
    • select friend
    • invite to game
    • send invite
    I hope this helps! Let us know how it goes!
Thema:

1. I can not change the Privacy and security on the network to play Minecraft PE - Similar Threads - change Privacy security

2. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  3. Unable to change/edit privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change/edit privacy settings: I have been trying to change my privacy settings as i am attempting to use a client for Minecraft. But the system detects that i am using a child account and redirects me to the page stating that...
  4. unable to change xbox privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to change xbox privacy settings: Starting from https://account.microsoft.com/privacy?fref=home.drawers.privacy.privacy-dashboard&refd=account.microsoft.com on the "Privacy settings in our products" section clicking on the Xbox...
  5. Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...
  6. Why can't I change any of my privacy settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change any of my privacy settings?: I want to change my privacy settings, but it tells me I can't because it's a child account in a family group. I'm not in a family, and I never have been. Because I'm not in a family, I can't...
  7. My fortnite account was made with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I changed it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My fortnite account was made with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I changed it...: They sent a reset pasword to the creation I tried to acces does not exist I creat one it is taken how? Please help me recover it I need it badly 88fcebc1-440a-4ae9-988f-3a45a7b9adf6
  8. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...
  9. I cant change my privacy

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my privacy: When i going to Xbox settings on browser i can`t sign in. When I try to click on it an insription appears "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." What I need to do?...
  10. Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere: It seems that as Microsoft have tried to migrate their Xbox privacy settings, all of their old hyperlinks no longer work, let me make a list of the methods I have tried (none of them work):...