I can not change 360 account region

Discus and support I can not change 360 account region in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not change 360 account region,I know three months to change again,but I have never been changed,This is my first time to change. system... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by interfantasy, Jan 6, 2016.

1. interfantasy
    interfantasy Guest

I can not change 360 account region,I know three months to change again,but I have never been changed,This is my first time to change.

system hint:"There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later."

My Gamertag:

Thank you very much

:)

interfantasy, Jan 6, 2016
  2. Region change

Yes you can change the region on your xbox 360 account.... do not panic

DREW 4 THE WIN, Jan 6, 2016
  3. how to buy red dead remption 1 ?

hello

i can not change the original region because i created my account in thailand.

i can change the region in my profile or in my xbox but not change the original region of my account.

so i dont know how i can do

thanks

best regards

FOUDAJean-Paul, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Where are you trying to change it to?

Daft Badger, Jan 6, 2016
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Please check the link below for instructions on how to change your region

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

Be sure to check out the list of things that could prevent you from changing your region

onyxishere, Jan 6, 2016
  6. interfantasy
    interfantasy Guest
    I'm not in that list,I do not have those circumstances,But i can not change 360 account region

7. interfantasy
    interfantasy Guest
    I want to change Japan from Hong Kong

8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Are you actually in Hong Kong?

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Are you actually in Hong Kong?
  10. interfantasy Win User

I'm not in that list,I do not have those circumstances,But i can not change 360 account region
  11. Daft Badger Win User

Where are you trying to change it to?
  12. interfantasy Win User

I want to change Japan from Hong Kong
  13. onyxishere Win User

Please check the link below for instructions on how to change your region

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

Be sure to check out the list of things that could prevent you from changing your region
Thema:

1. I can not change 360 account region - Similar Threads - change 360 account

2. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  3. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  4. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  5. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  6. If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...: So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to know if I log on to his Xbox 360 what will...
  7. Can I use Microsoft account balance to change gamer tag on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use Microsoft account balance to change gamer tag on Xbox 360?: I was told buy “Yumi T” I think on Xbox partners chat that I could, then I double checked after I already bought and redeemed the gift card (im stupid for that), and someone else said I couldn’t…...
  8. how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console: i have an original 360 elite console from about 2012 maybe , googled how to do it but every anser it says to do the menues arent listed on my console. Like - Profile & system > Settings > General...
  9. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  10. If my account is linked on xbox 360 and series x, do both gamertags change if i change it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my account is linked on xbox 360 and series x, do both gamertags change if i change it...: Im just wonder cause i want to change it back to a 15 character one, which i can only do on xbox 360, but will it change on my new console 88d8b472-02eb-4447-a2a6-853a933148cf