I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back...

Discus and support I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back to playing this game? Do I need to get a new xbox? I only know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NateKloock, Feb 14, 2022.

1. NateKloock
    NateKloock Guest

I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back...

I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back to playing this game? Do I need to get a new xbox? I only know one game, using a disc. Now it doesn't work. I'll buy new xbox, upgrade, etc.... I am just not very good at learning what to do and need exact direction.

:)

NateKloock, Feb 14, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back to playing this game? Do I need to get a new xbox?

If you wish to keep playing halo reach online, you will need to purchase a new Xbox and the Xbox Ine version which will also run on series consoles
  3. Smwutches Win User

I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back to playing this game? Do I need to get a new xbox?

Those servers were shut down last month.
  4. SupremComander1 Win User

Dragon Age Origins - Server Issue

So if it is there problem what can i do to get my dragon age server back up on the xbox 360 ive been in contact with multiple people for hours a day and for days what can i do to fix mine ive tried a whole lot of different options. Because i believe inorder
    to get the blood dragon armor with the digital download i need to have the servers back up on my account.
  5. SMG90x Win User

What do i need to buy so i can stream?

no they have not, but twitch did announce that its not anytime soon.
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

What do i need to buy so i can stream?

Did they release a statement saying when Twitch streaming will be activated? If so I missed it.
Thema:

1. I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back... - Similar Threads - access 360 Halo

2. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  3. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  4. How do I access the Assassin's Creed 3 Infamy DLC on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access the Assassin's Creed 3 Infamy DLC on Xbox 360?: I have the base game with its expansions and it does not load or the first chapter of the tyranny of Washington appears, which is infamy, I don't know if it has to do with the closure of the...
  5. Changed gamer tag and now can’t access Xbox 360 saves

in XboX Insiders
    Changed gamer tag and now can’t access Xbox 360 saves: I had a Xbox 360 gamer tag since 2007 and in 2017 I switched my gamer tag on an Xbox one. Today I went back on my Xbox 360 to transfer everything from the hard drive to the cloud, it processed....
  6. Is there a way to access xbox 360 files?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to access xbox 360 files?: My xbox 360 keeps freezing because the 4gb memory is full so it just freezes. Is there a way to access the xbox 360 files so I can move the files on the memory to a 16 gb usb? If that isn't...
  7. I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...: I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved. This has been going on for a while now...
  8. Can't access delisted Xbox 360 game that I bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access delisted Xbox 360 game that I bought.: I recently started using my Xbox 360 again and when I tried to play Sonic CD, it was just the demo version. I can't download the full version. I have bought it on another account on the Xbox 360...
  9. I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.: I purchased the Builder's Pack from the Bundle Packs in the DLC store on Xbox 360. The purchase went through and I got an email with a digital receipt and everything but when I launch Minecraft...
  10. I have halo 3 downloaded on my xbox 360 but when I press on it says "Can not access xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have halo 3 downloaded on my xbox 360 but when I press on it says "Can not access xbox ...: I have halo 3 downloaded on my xbox 360 but when I press on it says "Can not access xbox store"!!!!!! f8001f3b-9565-4188-9ae6-58bf6535d5ec