I can not access the Event area. What should I do?
Discus and support I can not access the Event area. What should I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not access the Event area. What should I do? 8d534104-d4c9-4f59-a620-4ce6138c1c49 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReMRodrigues, Aug 29, 2017.
Thema:
I can not access the Event area. What should I do?
Loading...
-
I can not access the Event area. What should I do? - Similar Threads - access Event area
-
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited.... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
No access to Blue Print Events, Find Tunes, or custom liverys
in XBoX on WindowsNo access to Blue Print Events, Find Tunes, or custom liverys: I am Unable to access Blue print events, custom liverys, or find tunes. It comes up with ,no events found, no designs found, and no tunes found. As i’m still online i still can’t find the problem... -
Game crashes giving me an access violation message in event manager.
in XBoX Games and AppsGame crashes giving me an access violation message in event manager.: I have a program that is very hungry for RAM and I don't think I can use my 4GB graphics card for it, what should I do? Do I write a rule to accept the access violation? Do I create more VRAM?... -
Can Not Access today's Solitaire World Tour Event
in XBoX Games and AppsCan Not Access today's Solitaire World Tour Event: We are unable to access today's "Solitaire World Tour" event. We click on it and it totally shuts down the Solitaire Suite of games. We CAN access the Daily Challenges. A help volunteer told... -
Solitaire event - no access since yesterday
in XBoX Games and AppsSolitaire event - no access since yesterday: Hi! Since yesterday I get notice, that I cannot Access to the competition Event ans should try again later. Now I am worried to miss this tournament. Any Clue? Thanks for helping Esther...