I can not access the benefits of GOLD

Discus and support I can not access the benefits of GOLD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem, I changed the region of my account to USA, and my subscription changed to "Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer", I can play online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrancoDefferrari, May 28, 2017.

1. I can not access the benefits of GOLD

Hello I have a problem, I changed the region of my account to USA, and my subscription changed to "Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer", I can play online without problems but in the store I can not access the benefits of GOLD, such as discounts or games With
    gold "

Forgive my bad english

:)

FrancoDefferrari, May 28, 2017
  2. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Xbox Live Gold to access PAID Netflix

Hi there! Sorry, but as part of the benefits of Gold, you have access to apps, but if you're not Gold, you will have to purchase a Gold subscription because apps are again, part of the benefits of being a Gold member. I can not access the benefits of GOLD :)

iNb4 Ownage, May 28, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Deals with Gold prices while on a live trial?

Sorry but in order to enjoy the benefits of Deals with Gold or Games with Gold you will need to have a full Gold membership. A trial is not a valid membership and only gives access to some benefits.

onyxishere, May 28, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Your account region should match your physical region to download games normally.

M3tal Daz3, May 28, 2017
  5. Is Not that, I can not access the gold discounts. It's like the store does not know I have GOLD

FrancoDefferrari, May 28, 2017
  6. No problem now it works fine thank you

FrancoDefferrari, Nov 1, 2018
  7. FrancoDefferrari Win User

No problem now it works fine thank you
  8. FrancoDefferrari Win User

Your account region should match your physical region to download games normally.
    Is Not that, I can not access the gold discounts. It's like the store does not know I have GOLD
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

10. [Farscape] Win User

Single Xbox One console; Parent has Gold Live; Son not being offered Gold discount for game

the account with gold is the only account that can benefit from discounts, other people on the home console share the gold benefit of being able to play online and share access to all the games on the console.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold Sharing isn't working properly

It actually is working properly. Only the account that purchases the subscription can access benefits like Games with Gold, Deals with Gold, etc.
Thema:

1. I can not access the benefits of GOLD - Similar Threads - access benefits GOLD

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  5. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  6. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  7. Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request: "Hello , Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order for us to grant source code and resources for...
  8. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  9. why am I not able to access the rewards giving page

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am I not able to access the rewards giving page: For a week now when I play the microsoft solitaire collection, i.e. the daily challenge or the todays events I no long get the rewards giving page it seems to have been removed?...
  10. How do i access my xbox captures on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i access my xbox captures on my pc: I made clips of skate3 on my Xbox one x, and i want to access those captures through my pc so i can have said clips on my pc. But when i go into the Xbox app it doesn't have anywhere that shows my...