I can no longer play Fallout 76 - first microsoft updated xbox game pass, then Bethesda...

Discus and support I can no longer play Fallout 76 - first microsoft updated xbox game pass, then Bethesda... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when launching from game pass - the application will launch fallout 76, and gets as far as allowing me to pick the world i want to play in - then a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GeraldAdams4, Jul 9, 2021.

1. GeraldAdams4
    GeraldAdams4 Guest

I can no longer play Fallout 76 - first microsoft updated xbox game pass, then Bethesda...

when launching from game pass - the application will launch fallout 76, and gets as far as allowing me to pick the world i want to play in - then a message appears telling me "Connection failed: Client out of date. Please update your client to continue" the only option then is to quit. I checked Game Pass and it says it is up to date. I asked Bethesda, and have not received any answers, I asked someone in the xbox chat who is suppose to be a support person - no answer. So I am wondering just how long it will take to get an answer from here.

:)

GeraldAdams4, Jul 9, 2021
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Fallout 76

I will be passing on Fallout 76. Red dead Redemption 2 is the way!
    Same here. Although I'm curious to see how Bethesda will work the online multiplayer features for Fallout 76
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

I can no longer play Fallout 76 - first microsoft updated xbox game pass, then Bethesda launched Steel Reign

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why will microsoft not enable script extenders for bethesda titles?

Xbox is a secure platform, and what you're asking for is exactly the kind of thing it protects against

Bethesda has many online games, Doom, Fallout 76 is an MMO and very much online,, Redfall and more

So such a thing will likely never be on Xbox consoles or PC game pass
  5. matthewiag Win User

Fallout 76

Any Issues or Bugs with Fallout 76 should be reported over on Bethesda Forums but regarding the gameplay they did release a statement regarding the future updates coming soon
  6. XBF George L Win User

Xbox one x overheating playing fallout 76 beta

Hello ewt1163!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention here on the forums. I understand that you are having issues with your Xbox One X overheating when you try to play the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. the situation does not occur while using any other games or apps is that correct?
    I recommend you contact Bethesda regarding this issue so they can try and address the problem with their game.
    Bethesda Fallout Site.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. I can no longer play Fallout 76 - first microsoft updated xbox game pass, then Bethesda... - Similar Threads - longer play Fallout

2. Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games: I stopped playing starfield a week ago, and I am assuming it is in this time that it began but I don't know. I downloaded Forza Motorsport yesterday. and tried to play it and it just keeps...
  3. I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc...: Hello I'm contacting Microsoft today to ask why is my Minecraft is not working(I have the physical copy). I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that I'm just asking how it's perfectly legal...
  4. fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....: fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s. error code (0x803f8001) 475b0464-6566-4264-be2d-848997b9a355
  5. let me any longer play online. Not communicating with the RL sever. I reinstalled my game ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    let me any longer play online. Not communicating with the RL sever. I reinstalled my game ,...: I’m connected to the internet but can’t connect to the rocket league server? Please help. I’ve reinstalled my game, rebooted the Xbox and still Nothing. Thanks 15957ba1-bb44-4dcf-a1a0-96715871244b
  6. Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!: Is there an alternative {or a superior} Blu-Ray/DVD app that i can install on my Xbox One X due to the Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs? I do not own a computer so if someone...
  7. Xbox x will no longer play any movie I own

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox x will no longer play any movie I own: My Xbox x will no longer play any movie I've bought. I've reset to factory with no luck. I've reinstalled movies with no luck and I've reinstalled the movies and TV app. Help please. I don't...
  8. I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?: I have bought minecoins gift card but my child no longer plays, how do I return the gift cards? 8fcddf60-74e7-4a3a-bde1-787d40372880
  9. Xbox Play Anywhere and Cloud saves no longer works on PC and Xbox Console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere and Cloud saves no longer works on PC and Xbox Console.: Recently Play Anywhere and Cloud Saves are not synching correctly, and critically, deleting all saves. Example (Play Anywhere): 1. Start a new game on PC for "The Long Dark" save the game. Quit...
  10. I can no longer play my digital games it says I need to purchase the game but when I go to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer play my digital games it says I need to purchase the game but when I go to...: I can log on to my Xbox account on my console Xbox one and start to load my game,Call of duty cold war, but after a while it just says I don't own the game, if I go to purchase game it says I own...