I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher

Discus and support I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I’ve tried to log into my Microsoft minecraft account but it seemed that I’ve migrated my minecraft mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabriel Tongboonnak, Nov 24, 2022.

1. I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher

So I’ve tried to log into my Microsoft minecraft account but it seemed that I’ve migrated my minecraft mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account. I checked my PC for Xbox game bar and it showed that I am connected to a certain account in which I never used (the email address is weirdly russian, I am French).

So the problem here is that since I migrated my mojang account, my migrated account is lied to an email address in which I don’t own and that I don’t have access to. And I would like to change the email address of that migrated account (Microsoft) to one I own and if I get contacted about it I would gladly send informations I can provide.

I tried to contact Mojang but they told me that they can’t intervene into migrated Mojang accounts so that’s why I’m requesting help here.

:)

Gabriel Tongboonnak, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Gabriel Tongboonnak Win User

Hello,

thank you for your quick response even though I was unfortunately not able to read it in time.

I did migrate my mojang minecraft account to the microsoft one but the issue is that the microsoft e-mail address isn't mine and I have no idea why it was linked to my minecraft microsoft account.

Isn't it possible to change the e-mail address (totally not mine and probably from a compromiser/hacker?) of my microsoft minecraft account to another e-mail address that I actually use?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Gabriel, unfortunately Mojang's support is correct, the minecraft account migration to Microsoft is done by the account owner, in this case you would actually have to have access to the Microsoft account to which it was migrated.

You mention that the email that appears is Russian, you would know if you had any other Microsoft account on the PC and it was hacked, if it was and you remember the email, you can try to recover it by following the procedures below.

Account Recovery Form Link

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, unfortunately it is not possible to make an email exchange without having access to the Microsoft account that the Minecraft account has been migrated.

If you had access to your Microsoft account, the account owner would have to make an Alias addition.

Add or remove an email alias in Outlook.com

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...

You can try contacting Mojang support to see if they can help you but since you don't have access to the account, it will be really difficult.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  5. Gabriel Tongboonnak Win User

Also I've made researches and I wasn't the only one that got this microsoft e-mail issue : many got their microsoft addresses changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and that also occured to me, if this could help.
  6. Splatimation Win User

gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc

I open the minecraft launcher, log into my account, and then doesn’t let me play minecraft, i can use the minecraft launcher in the xbox app using gamepass, but cannot play minecraft
Thema:

1. I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - longer log minecraft

2. Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.: My microsoft account which was used to sign in to minecraft was deleted by Malware. The virus is gone now but the account is non-existant. I can no longer log into minecraft. I have used the same...
  3. The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in

in XBoX Accessibility
    The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in: A while ago I changed my email on Microsoft, however the website still thinks I'm using my old email as a confirmation email. Every time I try to log in it tries to send a confirmation code to...
  4. I had my Roblox account and logged in with Facebook I know see it is no longer available to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had my Roblox account and logged in with Facebook I know see it is no longer available to...: I haven’t seen a way to login it is possible I can ever get it back? c71f9e03-7d6e-407e-80f1-81a3cb88bdf4
  5. Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.: The notifications for friends logging online are no longer showing up on the Xbox or Android App. Android version 12 Xbox Series x I've already tried the following: Turning notifications off...
  6. How do I log onto an account I no longer have access to even failing to login using the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log onto an account I no longer have access to even failing to login using the...: I'm trying to log onto an account I used to have many years ago but I can't remember password and now I'm blocked out of getting onto it also failing to get onto the account using the recovery...
  7. Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox...: Уже около 2 недель не могу пользоваться своей учетной записью xbox через приложение xbox на пк. Код ошибки при входе - 0x80072EE2. For about 2 weeks now I can't use my xbox account via the xbox...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  9. can no longer log on to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    can no longer log on to my xbox one: I tried changing my gamer tag, now I can,t log in ? 45197e1e-68f1-4437-9bc3-7ec67ce82605
  10. First I could no longer buy anything, and now I can't even log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First I could no longer buy anything, and now I can't even log in: Please fix this game. I got to level 64, and now I can't even log on 283b4a99-7e3b-49b0-9558-6c12c8c5689a