I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher

Discus and support I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I’ve tried to log into my Microsoft minecraft account but it seemed that I’ve migrated my minecraft mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabriel Tongboonnak, Nov 24, 2022.

1. I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher

So I’ve tried to log into my Microsoft minecraft account but it seemed that I’ve migrated my minecraft mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account. I checked my PC for Xbox game bar and it showed that I am connected to a certain account in which I never used (the email address is weirdly russian, I am French).

So the problem here is that since I migrated my mojang account, my migrated account is lied to an email address in which I don’t own and that I don’t have access to. And I would like to change the email address of that migrated account (Microsoft) to one I own and if I get contacted about it I would gladly send informations I can provide.

I tried to contact Mojang but they told me that they can’t intervene into migrated Mojang accounts so that’s why I’m requesting help here.

:)

Gabriel Tongboonnak, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Splatimation Win User

gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc

I open the minecraft launcher, log into my account, and then doesn’t let me play minecraft, i can use the minecraft launcher in the xbox app using gamepass, but cannot play minecraft
  3. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
  4. Pomcake Win User

Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft account issue.

I just tried logging in just now again. The Minecraft launcher got an update, and after it was done updating, it seems to have resolved itself. It's no longer "play demo" for me. And I can see my skin in the skin tab too. I ran the game and I can join multiplayer again. Try it again and see if it's working? The launcher should update itself automatically when you run it.
  5. Pomcake Win User

Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft account issue.

Yes, the migration completed successfully. It showed me the confirmation message and everything. My skin is even transported to the Microsoft account, and I can log in with it both in Mojang site (It no longer lets me log in with the Mojang account, only with Microsoft account), and the launcher. But it says I don't own Minecraft java Edition, and only lets me play demo.
  6. Grokken Win User

Changed Password as part of Migration on Minecraft, successfully migrated. Password will not work. Can NOT get verification code using the EMAIL THAT IS ON THE ACCOUNT.

Nope, I can log into the MS acct, but when I do the launcher, it doesn't work. And this is from the MS acct to which I just migrated. So I can log into the MS but when I use the launcher it no longer recognizes me as the person who just logged in.
Thema:

I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher

1. I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - longer log minecraft

2. How do I log onto an account I no longer have access to even failing to login using the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log onto an account I no longer have access to even failing to login using the...: I'm trying to log onto an account I used to have many years ago but I can't remember password and now I'm blocked out of getting onto it also failing to get onto the account using the recovery...
  3. Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox...: Уже около 2 недель не могу пользоваться своей учетной записью xbox через приложение xbox на пк. Код ошибки при входе - 0x80072EE2. For about 2 weeks now I can't use my xbox account via the xbox...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  5. can no longer log on to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    can no longer log on to my xbox one: I tried changing my gamer tag, now I can,t log in ? 45197e1e-68f1-4437-9bc3-7ec67ce82605
  6. Microsoft Account No longer Logging In To Windows 10 Xbox Apps EXCLUSIVELY (only)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Account No longer Logging In To Windows 10 Xbox Apps EXCLUSIVELY (only): Hello everyone, I must admit I am at a loss and on the last few attempts I can think of concerning the subject above. To spare you much reading here's a bullet-description of the situation...
  7. First I could no longer buy anything, and now I can't even log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First I could no longer buy anything, and now I can't even log in: Please fix this game. I got to level 64, and now I can't even log on 283b4a99-7e3b-49b0-9558-6c12c8c5689a
  8. After i log into my xbox live account, i cant no longer find the apps tab and cant find apps ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After i log into my xbox live account, i cant no longer find the apps tab and cant find apps ...: Need assistant on why my tab gone missing after log into my xbox live. its there any setting that i miss out. 5834f950-27f5-470a-bd2b-f488eb985489
  9. System notifications like friends logging on no longer make sound! I haven't changed ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    System notifications like friends logging on no longer make sound! I haven't changed ...: As above, minor issue but would like it to be fixed.... thanks! 7441f720-e9b2-42f8-9c00-b3f4aaeb4241
  10. Xbox no longer logs into Live automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox no longer logs into Live automatically: Been asked to make a new thread for this... hopefully this is how you do it! Basically the same problem as seen here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/p/335321/1757892.aspx I...