I can no longer get signed in to xbox using the Microsoft Solitaire collection. I have the...

Discus and support I can no longer get signed in to xbox using the Microsoft Solitaire collection. I have the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can no longer get signed in to xbox using the Microsoft Solitaire collection. I have the premium edition, It has been working and just quit. I have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoubtedMetal2, Nov 12, 2022.

1. I can no longer get signed in to xbox using the Microsoft Solitaire collection. I have the...

I can no longer get signed in to xbox using the Microsoft Solitaire collection. I have the premium edition, It has been working and just quit. I have a galaxy s-21.

I have internet connectivity through wifi and everything else connects just fine.

:)

DoubtedMetal2, Nov 12, 2022
  2. PlentifulMink99 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Xbox Live Error

I am having the same problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collection not being able to sign in and get the error code 0x87DD000E, which doesn't seem to exist in Support Search for error codes. I can get other games, but not Solitaire.
  3. DREWJR1 Win User

XBox Live signed me out - and I can't play Solitaire Premium

I have a Premium Solitaire account.

When I try to sign in to my Solitaire collection - I get this message:

You were signed out of Xbox Live from outside Microsoft Solitaire Collection. We need to return you to the main menu to sign in again.

Then I get:

Sign In Error

We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ and refer to error code: 1170000.

I have tried everything they have recommended. Is there anything else going on? At one time I got an error that my Premium has run out - but there was no where I can update or pay, and now that doesn't every come up.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Hi Always go to Xbox Servers to see if they are down. A lot of times Microsoft will sign u out automatically it has happened to me even when I am playing games. It is because live servers went offline for numerous reasons because of maintenance or etc other
    reasons.
  4. Halichk Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

When I try to sign in to MS Solitaire Collection, I get a sign in error "We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ.... error code: 1170000."

Unfortunately I can't find this error code, or the answer at that link. I'm running Win 10. Help please!
  5. AimlessPond831 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection And Windows 8.1

I am having trouble signing in with Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
  6. Johannes Karanitsch Win User

Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

Same problem here. Other Microsoft games like Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Sudoku work well. I also have no problem logging into Xbox live directly. The only problem is with Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

I uninstalled Solitaire Collection and re-installed and run apps.diagcab, but it still will not sign in.
Thema:

I can no longer get signed in to xbox using the Microsoft Solitaire collection. I have the...

1. I can no longer get signed in to xbox using the Microsoft Solitaire collection. I have the... - Similar Threads - longer signed using

2. My Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer sign into my account. How can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer sign into my account. How can I...: I believe my brother may have clicked a link sent by a user on Xbox that gave control to our Microsoft account. I believe that this person may have changed the email address registered to the...
  3. Is it possible to sign out of a Xbox you no longer have physical access to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to sign out of a Xbox you no longer have physical access to: I no longer can access my Xbox I shared with a former roommate and am trying to make it do they can’t play on my profile is this possible would changing my password work if I can’t technically...
  4. Does anybody know how I can sign out of an Xbox I no longer have access to?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know how I can sign out of an Xbox I no longer have access to?: A couple days ago, I visited a friends house. I also signed in to his Xbox that he had to load progress for a specific game. I left without knowing that I forgot to sign out. Is there any way I...
  5. Sign in dash taking longer than usual about 30 sec

in XboX Insiders
    Sign in dash taking longer than usual about 30 sec: Hi for some reason when I start up my Xbox the signing in procedure takes longer ? The dashboard seems to stay offline about 30-40 sec before actually signing my gamertaq and going online. I...
  6. No longer able to sign into any Xbox app or game bar since changing alias email

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer able to sign into any Xbox app or game bar since changing alias email: I've been expieriencing this problem for over a week now and everything I have tried has failed to work. I have tried reinstalling the xbox apps via powershell AND the MS website, I have tried...
  7. BC sign-in no longer working on either of my consoles, anyone else seeing this?

in XboX Insiders
    BC sign-in no longer working on either of my consoles, anyone else seeing this?: Hello, before anyone asks, yes I did submit a bug report. While I don’t know exactly when this started, noticed it last night. But basically when playing any BC title I can’t sign in to Xbox...
  8. Cannot sign into live forgot gamer tag password and email no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into live forgot gamer tag password and email no longer exists: I'm trying to log back into my old gamer tag and my email account associated with it no longer exists. I tried to contact xbox support but they only send me to the automated online chats and or...
  9. It will no longer let me sign back into my Microsoft Account (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It will no longer let me sign back into my Microsoft Account (Nintendo Switch): Today I randomly disconnected from my friend's realm that I have had no issues with before. In the bottom corner, it said, "Sign into a Microsoft Account," I clicked on it, then there were two...
  10. Can no longer sign in (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Can no longer sign in (Alpha Skip Ahead): I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead and ever since the last update (which installed for me about an hour ago) I can no longer sign in to my Xbox. It's saying my Microsoft account does not exist. Just...