I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to...

Discus and support I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My brother in law always gives me his old Xbox whenever he buys the newest model. On the previous Xbox One, I had access to his full library of games,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HarrisonHightower, Sep 20, 2022.

1. I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to...

My brother in law always gives me his old Xbox whenever he buys the newest model. On the previous Xbox One, I had access to his full library of games, as well as his game pass subscription, even though I was logged in to my own account. He just gave me his One X, and that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. Was this a fluke? What happened?

submitted by /u/HarrisonHightower
    [link] [comments]

/u/HarrisonHightower, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Mikesters982 x Win User

Xbox Series X Game Share Not Working

I recently purchased an Xbox Series X, I game share with a friend and assumed we had to do all the Home Xbox stuff again.
    I added his account and made my Series X his Home Xbox and he added my account and made his Xbox my Home Xbox.

However, he has access to both of our libraries whereas I only have access to just my library and we have no clue as to why this is.
    He then removed my account and tried again and still Game Sharing isn't working.

Unsure if its a bug/issue with the Series X or not but another friend of mine got an Series X and hasn't had issues with Game Sharing with his brother.

I'd appreciate some help with this, I'll be visiting my friend soon who I'm Game Sharing with to see if it was done correctly or not.
    For what it’s worth, I have the exact same issue as you described, even down to my friend having access to my library but not the other way around. This issue has only started very recently as well.
  3. humble hero14 Win User

I can't download games with gold X Box One games in the Microsoft store page

Yes, I've gone to the website to download X Box One games to my library, but I cannot.

To clarify again, I don't have an X Box One console so I cannot install it. The message will say I don't have the required device.

I do have a one year gold membership, pre-paid card.

In the past, games with gold can allow me to add an X Box One game to my library even without an X Box One console. If I purchase an X Box One console, my free games with gold games will be in the library.

Now there is no option online to add the X Box One game to add to the account unless I own a X Box One console.

Hopefully, you can help further. If not, thanks for the reply anyways.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Home Xbox with two systems

You can only have 1 console set as your Home at a time. So if the Series X is set as the Home console, you will no longer be able to access the games on the One without the account that purchased the games.
  5. Weshoppa Win User

Xbox 360 online game library not accessible to Xbox One game library

I have had an Xbox 360 system for years and have purchased many games and been an xbox live gold member for years. I have multiple games (approx. 50) in my xbox 360 library and have not changed my account at any point in time. When I got an xbox one I
    put my account information into it so that I could access and continue with my current xbox live gold account which I have always had. The xbox one did not connect to my xbox 360 online library of games that I had purchased in the past. I figured they were
    not able to be accessed because they were not compatible with the new system but have not been able to access or even view them without going to my xbox 360 account on the actual console. My dilemma is, is there anyway that I can access my xbox 360 online
    library with my xbox One or even access the xbox 360 online library via computer with my online xbox account as it doesn't let me access those games either.

Is it a setting that I need to change or what gives as I can't seem to figure it out?

Thank you!
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Alice Madness Returns

I recently seen this game in my EA Access library of games. It looked like a fun game. I think I am going to have to download it and give it a go.
Thema:

I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to...

1. I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to... - Similar Threads - longer access game

2. Can no longer access Microsoft games account after migrating email to Microsoft 365 Business

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can no longer access Microsoft games account after migrating email to Microsoft 365 Business: I had an email account that was my personal domain, I have had it for nearly 20 years. I created a Microsoft games account for myself and others with my kids that use the same personalized domain....
  3. Apps and games no longer accessible. Error prompts with launch attempts for all but Cloud...

in XboX Insiders
    Apps and games no longer accessible. Error prompts with launch attempts for all but Cloud...: This one seems to be a doozy. Ok... System is no longer recognizing accounts Subscriptions rights. Making it so that the user is unable to use anything related to Xbox Live Ultimate. Any attempt...
  4. please help no longer have access to game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    please help no longer have access to game streaming app: it worked fine this morning i do network test and tells me failed to find user info.. doesn't let me get past learn more. submitted by /u/Narrow-Ad-8330 [link] [comments]
  5. Can no longer access game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can no longer access game: When it first came out, I pre-ordered State of Decay 2 and managed to download it without problem. It worked fine for a long while on my PC. However, recently I got a new PC to replace my old one...
  6. No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously: Several years ago, i bought Skyrim on my Xbox 360. Recently, when i tried to play it abain for the first time in months, i received an error message, so i uninstalled it with the intent to...
  7. J'ai plus accès a un jeu alors que je suis xbox game pass ultimate[I no longer have access...

in XBoX on Consoles
    J'ai plus accès a un jeu alors que je suis xbox game pass ultimate[I no longer have access...: Bonjour, j'ai récemment eu le xbox game pass ultimate j'ai pu récupérer gtaV j'y jouait de temps en temps et la cette après midi j'ai voulu joué sur le jeu et impossible je suis obligé de...
  8. After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...: I wanted to change my primary email on my Microsoft account, now I cannot access some games titles. Fortnite wont go pass the launch screen and gives me an error. Meanwhile Minecraft will does not...
  9. I can no longer access to redeemed game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer access to redeemed game: I've redeemed a game key on my Xbox a couple of days ago, installed successfully and played since but unfortunately the game crashed and I don't have access to it now. Microsoft Store shows I have...
  10. Can no longer access games on all profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer access games on all profiles: I have an Xbox 360, and last year we had a problem with the Xbox. We ended up transferring the hard drive from the broken one, to another one, to continue using Xbox. When we did that, we lost the...