I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to...

Discus and support I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My brother in law always gives me his old Xbox whenever he buys the newest model. On the previous Xbox One, I had access to his full library of games,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HarrisonHightower, Sep 20, 2022.

1. I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to...

My brother in law always gives me his old Xbox whenever he buys the newest model. On the previous Xbox One, I had access to his full library of games, as well as his game pass subscription, even though I was logged in to my own account. He just gave me his One X, and that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. Was this a fluke? What happened?

submitted by /u/HarrisonHightower
    [link] [comments]

/u/HarrisonHightower, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Mikesters982 x Win User

Xbox Series X Game Share Not Working

I recently purchased an Xbox Series X, I game share with a friend and assumed we had to do all the Home Xbox stuff again.
    I added his account and made my Series X his Home Xbox and he added my account and made his Xbox my Home Xbox.

However, he has access to both of our libraries whereas I only have access to just my library and we have no clue as to why this is.
    He then removed my account and tried again and still Game Sharing isn't working.

Unsure if its a bug/issue with the Series X or not but another friend of mine got an Series X and hasn't had issues with Game Sharing with his brother.

I'd appreciate some help with this, I'll be visiting my friend soon who I'm Game Sharing with to see if it was done correctly or not.
    For what it’s worth, I have the exact same issue as you described, even down to my friend having access to my library but not the other way around. This issue has only started very recently as well.
  3. humble hero14 Win User

I can't download games with gold X Box One games in the Microsoft store page

Yes, I've gone to the website to download X Box One games to my library, but I cannot.

To clarify again, I don't have an X Box One console so I cannot install it. The message will say I don't have the required device.

I do have a one year gold membership, pre-paid card.

In the past, games with gold can allow me to add an X Box One game to my library even without an X Box One console. If I purchase an X Box One console, my free games with gold games will be in the library.

Now there is no option online to add the X Box One game to add to the account unless I own a X Box One console.

Hopefully, you can help further. If not, thanks for the reply anyways.
  4. OttersWorld Win User

Minecraft Xbox Edition only lets me play the trial despite owning it for 7 years

Yes I know the game no longer receives updates and I was able to play it the other day but all of the sudden the full game is no longer in my library same for bedrock edition.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Home Xbox with two systems

You can only have 1 console set as your Home at a time. So if the Series X is set as the Home console, you will no longer be able to access the games on the One without the account that purchased the games.
  6. MaheshChulet Win User

Can't reinstall Halo Master chief collection that came along with Xbox

I was able to find all previously installed games in Xbox library, installation has started :)

Thanks for your help
Thema:

I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to...

1. I can no longer access game library on my recently donated One X. I was previously able to... - Similar Threads - longer access game

2. Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?: After the big console update, some of my digital games had the warning sign on them and said I don't own them when I clearly bought them and had been playing them prior! This is absolutely...
  3. My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.: I am the parent of a child. I had purchased a game pass subscription using my own Microsoft account, and then set him up to use it on his own gaming laptop. Despite the game pass still being a...
  4. After changing internet supplier i can no longer access cloud gaming from my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After changing internet supplier i can no longer access cloud gaming from my phone: Iv never had a problem cloud gaming off my phone before but now when i try streaming a game i get the message "Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud, or launch something...
  5. Why can I no longer access my digital deluxe hogwarts games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I no longer access my digital deluxe hogwarts games: I had two experts, not Microsoft tech help and one solution made the issue worse. 4d360d77-54c7-43d1-b8cb-9496c8bcf963
  6. How to change my game account connected email if I have no longer access to said email account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change my game account connected email if I have no longer access to said email account?: Hi. I have had an email account that has been mine for a very long time. (Since about 2006-7) and I forgot my password years later not using it. I need to access my email inbox for a game called...
  7. I upgraded my personal game pass to Ultimate to cloud game, now I no longer have access to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I upgraded my personal game pass to Ultimate to cloud game, now I no longer have access to...: My brother has normal Game Pass. We are set up for the family member shared gaming. I did the $1 trial to upgrade to Ultimate so I could try a series X game via cloud gaming. As soon as I did...
  8. please help no longer have access to game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    please help no longer have access to game streaming app: it worked fine this morning i do network test and tells me failed to find user info.. doesn't let me get past learn more. submitted by /u/Narrow-Ad-8330 [link] [comments]
  9. Can no longer access game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can no longer access game: When it first came out, I pre-ordered State of Decay 2 and managed to download it without problem. It worked fine for a long while on my PC. However, recently I got a new PC to replace my old one...
  10. No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously: Several years ago, i bought Skyrim on my Xbox 360. Recently, when i tried to play it abain for the first time in months, i received an error message, so i uninstalled it with the intent to...