I can never watch any movie from the Xbox video app

Discus and support I can never watch any movie from the Xbox video app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I try to rent a movie from them they always buffer to the point that the movie stops, an error occurs and then I have to restart the movie.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KIRBYTIME, Feb 21, 2022.

1. /u/KIRBYTIME
    /u/KIRBYTIME Guest

Every time I try to rent a movie from them they always buffer to the point that the movie stops, an error occurs and then I have to restart the movie.

submitted by /u/KIRBYTIME
    [link] [comments]

/u/KIRBYTIME, Feb 21, 2022
  2. Mattgyver Win User

0x800c000b

Same issue here (XBOX One) — I can watch trailers but can't actually watch any movies from the Movies & TV app. The spinning loader never even appears, it just drops to the error screen. I've hard-rebooted the router, modem, XBOX, and all the usual suspects.
    nothing has fixed the error 0x800c000b. All other streaming video services work fine (Netflix, Amazon Prime Video & Hulu).
  3. Mattbps Win User

0x800c000b

Same issue here (XBOX One) — I can watch trailers but can't actually watch any movies from the Movies & TV app. The spinning loader never even appears, it just drops to the error screen. I've hard-rebooted the router, modem, XBOX, and all the usual
    suspects. nothing has fixed the error 0x800c000b. All other streaming video services work fine (Netflix, Amazon Prime Video & Hulu).
    Same for me. It's the on my PC, Asus Vivobook, and all three xbox consoles in my house.
  4. Mihnnesota Win User

Movie streaming error 80070005

it cannot be cleared from my hard drive because its streaming from the app. i didn't have to download the movie at all. immediately after i rented it, i was given the option to watch it. I've never used Xbox movie and video before so i don't know if there
    are any special precautions i may have missed. but i don't think that's the case. i did try clearing my cache but that did nothing.
  5. Shinigami Bass Win User

Major Issues Since Latest Update

Ever sense the September update my Xbox keeps shutting down on its own when I watch videos from any app and Xbox video. This is a day one Xbox and I never had a problem with it before.
  6. A RehabOholic Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 800004005

I can load Netflix/Hulu Plus, but when attempting to play/watch any(ALL) video's I get "this video is no longer streaming. I have tried several old, new show & movies. It's been like this since 3pm Est my time, and is still unfixed.

As posted by others, I can not access the apps by my pins, or from the apps tab, but can if I go to my apps. However, though I can load said apps no videos will play.
Thema:

1. I can never watch any movie from the Xbox video app - Similar Threads - never watch movie

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  5. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  6. How to remove charges for movie I never got to watch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remove charges for movie I never got to watch?: Recently tried 3 times to rent a movie from Microsoft store. Every time it would say “there was a problem on our end, please try again later.” The next day I noticed 3 charges on my credit card...
  7. purchased in app for coins for over watch and was charged but never received coin how do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased in app for coins for over watch and was charged but never received coin how do I...: Is there a number I can call? It was my son and trying to figure out how to do this -- thank you in advance fc68c704-f8a8-47a3-82cd-eda35fb2c8ea
  8. Never received my free digital watch dogs upgrade from xbox 360 to xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received my free digital watch dogs upgrade from xbox 360 to xbox one: Never received my free digital watch dogs upgrade from xbox 360 to xbox one a638549b-bb43-417a-abf3-852bff725901
  9. Never got $15 Gift Card for Watch Dogs purchase":

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got $15 Gift Card for Watch Dogs purchase":: I need help. I ordered Watch Dogs and was supposed to get a $15 gift card for purchasing the game. My order number is 12560638348. Can you please help me? fd0a2f67-086b-4f7e-881b-e6d7a02a3136
  10. The worst video app ever. You buy movies and never watch without errors.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The worst video app ever. You buy movies and never watch without errors.: Worst video app ever. Never able to watch a movie I PAID FOR without an error. But you did get my money so I guess it's good for you. Thank God for Google Play Services. Never any issues there....