I can mor buy add Money to my son count

Discus and support I can mor buy add Money to my son count in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dears, I have been tryed Money to my son count, but no success. Always i receive a message such as "not possible to process your payment". I already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BassHoney934429, Oct 17, 2017.

1. I can mor buy add Money to my son count

Dears,

I have been tryed Money to my son count, but no success. Always i receive a message such as "not possible to process your payment". I already revised credit card data at Microsoft as well as Í called to credit card support and no problem was found.

Does anyboby know what to do for something like this? Ir should be simple and easy.

Thanks

:)

BassHoney934429, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Why Don't You Buy Used Games?

If you buy a lot of games five dollars adds up. Add in in some places where you can get some ridiculous deals, and it's usually 15 or more. I can get Mass Effect 2 used for about 14 dollars, where as if I go buy it new it's 56. If you buy your games used,
    you save money. The more money you save, the more money you have to buy more games.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Oct 17, 2017
  3. MissEgg00
    MissEgg00 Guest
    Can`t add payment methods to son`s account

So with the new update (hate it) i can`t grant my son an allowance so he can get map packs. I tried to add my debit card to his account so he can buy them but it won`t let me. Just lets me add a code from a points card (no one near me sells them). How do
    i give him money? Thanks

MissEgg00, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey BassHoney934429! Are you having the same issue on the console and Xbox.com? If so, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey BassHoney934429! Are you having the same issue on the console and Xbox.com? If so, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Kasi Cage Win User

Emulator App

[quote user="Stanng243"]

Or Cross-buy. I would get Max Curse of the Brotherhood for the 360 if I knew I could play it when I got my Xbox One. As it is, I'm content to wait. Cross-buy would see me invest more time and money into my 360.

[/quote]
    That whould be nice! But i will spend mor time and money on my 360 anyway.^^ Got so many unfinished 360 games here.
  7. xbox24ru Win User

Add money to my son’s account

Hi Tara,

I understand your having difficulty with adding funds to your sons account currently there is a issue with purchasing and buying content at the moment please refer to this linked article

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Thank you

Alec
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Tara,

Sorry for the issue with adding funds to the account. Try doing this on the Xbox, as there have been issues with doing this on the website. Let us know if you need any further assistance, also if you get any errors.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

As there has been no activity on the thread I will be locking it.

If you have further questions or are still running into problems feel free to post a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. I can mor buy add Money to my son count - Similar Threads - mor buy add

2. Would i be able to get destiny covereted to my xbox series S or would i have to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would i be able to get destiny covereted to my xbox series S or would i have to buy it...: i dont wanna rebuy every dlc and redo everything just cause i switched to a new gen I think i should get destiny onto this console 880558b1-d5e7-4753-a904-beef7359c8a0
  3. Can i buy a game and play it on xcloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i buy a game and play it on xcloud?: I really wanna play assassin creed valhalla through my mobils devices, but i heard that xbox are not gonna add that game to game pass anytime soon. So, can i buy it thru xbox store using the same...
  4. I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...: I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking out, i couldnt find a way to checkout using Xbox gift card. I am using Microsoft store on microsoft edge...
  5. How to buy Solitaire collection licenses for three platforms, Windows, iPad, and Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy Solitaire collection licenses for three platforms, Windows, iPad, and Android: Hi all, I'd like to buy licenses for the three platforms I use to play the Solitaire Collection. I understand I can buy a license within the game on each platform but wondered if I can do it...
  6. I'm trying to buy Realms but it is blocked by Family Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to buy Realms but it is blocked by Family Settings: Hi all, grateful for some guidance. I am the head of a Family Group and I'm trying to buy Realms for my child. The settings on my account are as per all the guidance (parental permission to...
  7. i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but...: I bought the minecraft for window on June 5th last year using a newly registered email address of Microsoft, but I haven't received the minecraft java edition yet. open the account to see the java...
  8. I tried to buy Vc for nba2k22 because I don’t own 23 but accidentally bought it for 23. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to buy Vc for nba2k22 because I don’t own 23 but accidentally bought it for 23. I...: This would only be my 2nd refund on my account but they denied it immediately. cf9fba2d-6530-4243-83f0-7e2934e19df1
  9. Xbox wont let me buy destiny 2 lightfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont let me buy destiny 2 lightfall: I had bought xbox cards to buy destiny 2 lightfall but everytime i try to buy it. It keeps saying oops try again later. Ive also sent my brother some money to get it too and it keeps happening to...
  10. Can I buy a game for friend who is located in different country?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a game for friend who is located in different country?: Can I buy a game for friend who is located in different country? 194177ce-df06-429e-a635-e340e171d8b9