I can mor buy add Money to my son count

Discus and support I can mor buy add Money to my son count in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dears, I have been tryed Money to my son count, but no success. Always i receive a message such as "not possible to process your payment". I already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BassHoney934429, Oct 17, 2017.

1. I can mor buy add Money to my son count

Dears,

I have been tryed Money to my son count, but no success. Always i receive a message such as "not possible to process your payment". I already revised credit card data at Microsoft as well as Í called to credit card support and no problem was found.

Does anyboby know what to do for something like this? Ir should be simple and easy.

Thanks

:)

BassHoney934429, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Why Don't You Buy Used Games?

If you buy a lot of games five dollars adds up. Add in in some places where you can get some ridiculous deals, and it's usually 15 or more. I can get Mass Effect 2 used for about 14 dollars, where as if I go buy it new it's 56. If you buy your games used,
    you save money. The more money you save, the more money you have to buy more games.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Oct 17, 2017
  3. MissEgg00
    MissEgg00 Guest
    Can`t add payment methods to son`s account

So with the new update (hate it) i can`t grant my son an allowance so he can get map packs. I tried to add my debit card to his account so he can buy them but it won`t let me. Just lets me add a code from a points card (no one near me sells them). How do
    i give him money? Thanks

MissEgg00, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey BassHoney934429! Are you having the same issue on the console and Xbox.com? If so, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey BassHoney934429! Are you having the same issue on the console and Xbox.com? If so, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Kasi Cage Win User

Emulator App

[quote user="Stanng243"]

Or Cross-buy. I would get Max Curse of the Brotherhood for the 360 if I knew I could play it when I got my Xbox One. As it is, I'm content to wait. Cross-buy would see me invest more time and money into my 360.

[/quote]
    That whould be nice! But i will spend mor time and money on my 360 anyway.^^ Got so many unfinished 360 games here.
  7. Alexandre MOTTIN Win User

L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks via microsoft Store, do not appear in the PC game.]

Hi Ezra,

Thanks for your answer, i asked the refund.

But after, how can i refund my money from the microsoft account.

I Bought XBOX and windows carte for my son "Marius" to put money on his microsoft account to buy Vbucks.

Now i know it's not possible to buy Vbucks for windows, from the microsoft store, how can i refund my money from microsoft account.

Because my son is very disappointed

8. xbox24ru Win User

Add money to my son’s account

Hi Tara,

I understand your having difficulty with adding funds to your sons account currently there is a issue with purchasing and buying content at the moment please refer to this linked article

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Thank you

Alec
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Add money to my son’s account

Hello Tara,

Sorry for the issue with adding funds to the account. Try doing this on the Xbox, as there have been issues with doing this on the website. Let us know if you need any further assistance, also if you get any errors.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. I can mor buy add Money to my son count - Similar Threads - mor buy add

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  7. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  8. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  9. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  10. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.: I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe...