I can log in fine but when my husband does it gives him the invalid license code 315306. We...

Discus and support I can log in fine but when my husband does it gives him the invalid license code 315306. We... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can log onto diablo 4 just fine but when my husband does it gives him the invalid license code 315306. We should be able to play the same game RIGHT?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monica Harriman, Jun 2, 2023.

1. I can log in fine but when my husband does it gives him the invalid license code 315306. We...

I can log onto diablo 4 just fine but when my husband does it gives him the invalid license code 315306. We should be able to play the same game RIGHT?

:)

Monica Harriman, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I can log in fine but when my husband does it gives him the invalid license code 315306. We should be able to use the same game RIGHT?

Was the game bought on your account? Did your husband also buy it?

If he hasn't bought the game, he won't have access to the game until the game is fully released. Early access is only available to the account that purchased the game.
  3. Tomáš Jodas Win User

Diablo 4 digital deluxe license problem

I turn on the game and after a while a message appears about invalid license with error code 315306.
  4. fallenangel9921 Win User

Code 831188FE

We live in Hawaii and suddenly started having the same issue today. My husband is able to log in fine but then I get this error and it kicks him from live too. Let us know what you hear!
  5. Spazpol Win User

Xbox one game code won’t work

You can try contacting Microsoft support (1-800-469-9269) ; but may have to deal directly with Gamestop if they sold you an invalid code. Does it give you an error that it has already been redeemed, or does it give you an error that the code is invalid?
  6. RosieP2 Win User

Modern warfare Split screen multiplayer not working after season 5 update

The only workaround that my husband and I have found is to have him split screen as my guest. He can't log into his account or it crashes. He's stuck using my loadouts, but at least we can still play together.

ACTIVISION, PLEASE FIX THIS!!!
Thema:

I can log in fine but when my husband does it gives him the invalid license code 315306. We...

1. I can log in fine but when my husband does it gives him the invalid license code 315306. We... - Similar Threads - log fine husband

2. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  3. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  4. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  5. Xbox game chat log

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game chat log: my account was hack and I cannot join games or talk to any of my friends and I really do want to play 48b3dbb3-0162-4b02-9866-d6643065082f
  6. Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107: After searching as far as possible on the internet about the error, I could not fix the problem with XBOX login on PC. I cannot launch any game I have installed. Please, help...
  7. I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...: I can't sign in and I don't know how to fix it please help me 53b3ed92-2d7e-4a59-846b-040e3a70d469
  8. Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...: Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died :( Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games So got a a replacement 360 console that I can log in OK access...
  9. Cannot log in to Amazon Prime (or to Xbx One S at all) netflix is fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log in to Amazon Prime (or to Xbx One S at all) netflix is fine: Cannot log in to Xbox or Amazon video on my Xbox One S. It tries to log me in automatically but I keep getting try later 0x87D0006. 5fe749ae-2be8-40ed-b99b-55592745dd81
  10. Error 8015D002, can't download profile on 360, can log in to LIVE on Xbox One just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015D002, can't download profile on 360, can log in to LIVE on Xbox One just fine.: I can do everything just fine with this profile of mine, log in to forums, post, log in to LIVE on my Xbox One, but for some reason I can't sign in to my profile on my 360. I changed my password,...