I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.

Discus and support I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing on pc and one is playing on xbox and the other is on pc. I can join either of their worlds but they cannot join mine. All of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lexie J, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Lexie J
    Lexie J Guest

I am playing on pc and one is playing on xbox and the other is on pc. I can join either of their worlds but they cannot join mine. All of my permissions have been set correctly but for what ever reason they still can't join me. The setting on my Minecraft world is also correct and I cannot seem to find a solution.

:)

Lexie J, Aug 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Lexie

That's really strange, may I know if you tried using or creating temporarily a new world to see if the issue persists?

Or, sign with your account using another PC/device and test from there

This helps us to isolate a bit more the issue, let me know
    I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. JHasting Win User

More than just cloud storage

Having the same problem in St. Louis, Missouri. Can not join friend's party and they can't join mine.
  4. EnemyChutoy Win User

Random signing out of Xbox live all day 3/10/14

Managed to get logged in

I can play games etc now but unable to join friends party or games also they can't join mine if I create it ??

As of 12.12 pm gmt

Is anyone else having these problems ??
  5. x Dont Sh0Ot x Win User

"Connection to the server was lost" can't join or invite others. Every time.

I get the same message too for Minecraft. Can't join theirs and they can't join mine. I successfully joined a chat party once. Every other xbox game I play online multiplayer works fine though. I don't get it. Its really frustrating!
  6. zkiller011 Win User

Minecraft connection issues

The only game thats acting up is minecraft. I can actually join other players worlds, they just cant join mine. Thanks for the reply.
Thema:

1. I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine. - Similar Threads - join friends Minecraft

2. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  3. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  4. Joining a friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Joining a friend on minecraft: How can my friend invite me to his minecraft world if he's on a ps5 and I'm on chromebook we both have bedrock edition and are both online he just can't find out where and how to invite me...I'm...
  5. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  6. I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back...: someone please help me resolve this problem 15130683-eff0-44a3-8017-320cad14931c
  7. Not able to join friend’s minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to join friend’s minecraft servers: I keep getting the error code 100 saying I’m not able to connect, I’ve tried solutions posted on past questions with the same issue but it hasn’t changed. I’m on nintendo switch and my friends are...
  8. Why is joining friends on Minecraft so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is joining friends on Minecraft so long?: Why does Minecraft on my iPad taking very long to join my friends? a5d9aaa4-1b41-45ae-989b-fb991421614d
  9. My friends minecraft crashes when he joins a realm or server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends minecraft crashes when he joins a realm or server: Me and my friends have a realm, I host it and it has been a source of entertainment for 3 years now, however recently one of my most active friends ran into an issue where whenever he joined a...
  10. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....