I can install any games for Xbox games for PC, I get an error?

Discus and support I can install any games for Xbox games for PC, I get an error? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Something unexpected happened 0x0000001 ? I just reinstall, format, and re-install Windows. And I this error for every single game?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lutchy Horace, Dec 17, 2020.

  1. I can install any games for Xbox games for PC, I get an error?


    Something unexpected happened 0x0000001 ? I just reinstall, format, and re-install Windows. And I this error for every single game?

    :)
     
    Lutchy Horace, Dec 17, 2020
    #1
  2. theguy667 Win User

    XBOX App on PC not installing games.

    i have done numerous steps to try and correct the xbox app not installing games on pc, i keep getting error code 0x80073d0d, any soloutions to this problem
  3. VecaisVaskis Win User

    Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

    on external macbook hard drive/dual boot) Did you figure any solution to this? i can install other games fine but when i try to install halo mcc it errors out at 4.8%
    Unfortunately the issue is still unresolved. I have the same problem with Halo or any "Administrator approval required for installation" game. It would seem that Apple Mac + Windows 10 + Xbox Game Pass PC = Error 0x8007001f
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox app can't install paid games on ARM devices

    you get that error because gaming services is not installed or updated, gaming services can only install and launch on standard pc architecture and not arm based devices.

    the xbox app requires gaming services to be installed to be able to download most xbox app games (gamepass games).
  5. Sp33d103 Win User

    Application Fails after Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

    Just did 2 Clean installs of Windows 10 1909.

    The first install i did all windows updates/Driver updates then installed xbox pc beta game pass then installed 2 games and then attempted to install dragon center from MSI. it installed and then failed to run with the same errors i was getting before.

    The second install i installed driver updates and then installed Dragon Center. Configured the system with Dragon Center. Then installed all windows updates, Xbox pc beta game pass and then installed a game and played. Dragon center still worked after playing
    the game. once i restarted the computer dragon center was broken with the same errors as before. Something is breaking the program in the xbox pc game pass install.
  6. GOLDEN WEAPON45 Win User

    Why can’t kids play EA games on PC Game Pass?

    Hi Lee, I’m an Ambassador with Microsoft’s Xbox team.

    Are you getting any type of error when trying to install the games on your PC?

    GOLDEN, Xbox Ambassador.
Thema:

I can install any games for Xbox games for PC, I get an error?

Loading...
  1. I can install any games for Xbox games for PC, I get an error? - Similar Threads - install games games

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  5. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  6. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  7. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  8. No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?

    in XboX Insiders
    No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?: This started happening within the last 2 weeks. Multiple games I have installed on Xbox PC app (now at v2604.1000.32.0) have displayed an issue where they are installed but there is no Play button...
  9. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  10. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...