I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address.

Discus and support I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Team, I have reinstalled Minecraft application o PS4 and trying to login with my microsoft account. but i get "Ooops looks like this account is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by okahey okahey, Jun 2, 2023.

1. I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address.

Hi Team,

I have reinstalled Minecraft application o PS4 and trying to login with my microsoft account. but i get

"Ooops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your prevously connected microsoft accunt, XXXXXXX"

I remember my account XXXXXXXX but i dont remember the email address i have used with my account written.

Who can help me?

:)

okahey okahey, Jun 2, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Do you remember if you registered either an alternate email or phone number to the account?

If you do, you can use that alternate method to get a hint regarding your main account

Go to the log in page>Sign in options>forgot my username>Enter the alternate email

If not the only way to sort this out then is by going with tghe account recovery form You will need to fill it out and wait for Microsoft to contact you and try to help regain access to theaccount, :)

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are the detailed instructions and tips to fill the form :)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Nikita Tyurin Win User

I forgot the email i used for my minecraft account

i do not remember the email i used for the microsoft account migration so i cannot type it in to get my username recovered
  4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox 360 account ender

Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Microsoft does not keep tabs on what passwords are. If you cannot remember the password you could try logging in to the email address and then select Forgot Password.

If you cannot remember the details of the email address, again there is nothing Microsoft can do as you must prove ownership before they can help out.
  5. Toxic Spectra Win User

Hacker on Xbox live

yes he can find ur ip address ect easy and no he cannot hack your account unless u give him ur email and password just remember never give ur details to anyone :)
  6. Fayt Strife 2 Win User

Changing my windows live ID associated with my Gamertag.

I cannot remember the email password sorry (I know the email address because I checked it when I was using my old console).
Thema:

1. I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address. - Similar Threads - find username cannot

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  4. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc
  5. Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...: Im trying to find it since it had the power rangers skin pack and founders cape in minecraft. I do have details about the xbox accounts profile picture and purchases in minecraft I made at that...
  6. Cant find the email or username to get access on a computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant find the email or username to get access on a computer: I pay for two different accounts and i can access one but i cant remember the name or email for the second one. The second one is the one that my son has all his games on. I still pay for the...
  7. How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?: I know my Minecraft name, but don't know what email I used to create it. How do I reset password if I don't have the email address for the account anymore? ed8a10b4-e1dc-4aeb-8db6-93db89afbd9a
  8. Could I get help finding the email by using my username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could I get help finding the email by using my username: I can’t remember my email but I remember the username and if I could just see the user name then I could reset the password 1f5655b0-7180-448a-a162-ebef5adcb3e1
  9. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: I was just attempting to sign into my Microsoft account when all of a sudden it said, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Get a new one or create another account. And I don't know what to do; I...
  10. People can not find my username on xbox when they search it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can not find my username on xbox when they search it: So, essentially, no one can find my xbox username when they search it. If someone looks up my username () nothing shows up. I have looked through my settings and it is all public so it is not that...